您的位置 首页 英语阅读

希拉里退出竞选演讲 第1篇

Thank you. Thank you.谢谢你们,谢谢你们。Thank you, so much.非常感谢你们。Thank you, all.感谢你们所有的人。Thank you very, very much.非常非常感谢大家。Well, this isn't exactly the party I'd planned, but I sure li

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢你们,谢谢你们。

Thank you, so much.

非常感谢你们。

Thank you, all.

感谢你们所有的人。

Thank you very, very much.

非常非常感谢大家。

Well, this isn't exactly the party I'd planned, but I sure like the company.

准确地说,这并不是我计划中的活动,但肯定地说,我喜欢大家的陪伴。

希拉里退出竞选演讲 第1篇

And I want to start today by saying how grateful I am to all of you,

我想以表达对你们所有人的感谢来开始,

to everyone who poured your hearts and your hopes into this campaign,

所有倾注了你们的心血和希望的人、

who drove for miles and lined the streets waving homemade signs,

不远万里开车赶来站在街道两旁挥舞自制的标语的人、

who scrimped and saved to raise money,

靠精打细算地节省来筹集资金的人、

who knocked on doors and made calls,

敲门拜访和致电的人、

who talked, sometimes argued with your friends and neighbors,

因谈论我而有时与朋友或邻居争论的人、

who e-mailed and contributed online,

给我发过电子邮件和上网支持我的人、

who invested so much in our common enterprise,

给我们共同的事业投资巨款的人、

to the moms and dads who came to our events, who lifted their little girls and little boys on their shoulders and whispered in their ears,

来到选举现场把女儿或儿子举在肩头的妈妈爸爸们,并对孩子轻声耳语,

"See, you can be anything you want to be."

“瞧,只要你想,你可以做成任何事”。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29277.html

为您推荐