您的位置 首页 英语阅读

艾玛沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲(2)

Young men,小伙子们have you spoken up in a conversation when a women was casually degraded or dismissed?在一位女性被随意贬低或忽视的谈话之中 你们有没有挺身而出?How did this affect you? How did this affect the women you s

Young men,

小伙子们

have you spoken up in a conversation when a women was casually degraded or dismissed?

在一位女性被随意贬低或忽视的谈话之中 你们有没有挺身而出?

How did this affect you? How did this affect the women you stepped up for?

这对你有怎样的影响?这对你为之挺身而出的女性有怎样的影响?

Businessmen, have you mentored, supported or engaged women in leadership positions?

企业家们 你们是否曾经指引 支持女性或让女性参与至领导职位?

Writers, have you challenged the language and imagery you used to portray women in the media?

作家们,你们是否曾经质疑过 你们曾经在媒介之中描绘女性所使用的语言和意象?

艾玛沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲(2)

CEOs, have you implemented the women's empowerment principles in your own company?

CEO们,你们是否将保护女性权益的基本方针贯彻实施?

What change have you seen?

你们在这过程中看到了怎样的改变?

HeForShe Are you someone persuading men to become HeForShes and collecting their signatures for our website?

你是不是试图说服男人们成为并收集他们在我们网站上签名的一员?

How many have you got?

你收集到了多少呢?

We want to know. We want to hear from you.

我们想要了解 我们想要听到你们的声音。

One of the biggest pieces of feedback I've had since my speech in that men and women want to help but they aren't sure how best to do it.

我在演讲之后听到得最多的回应之一,是人们想要做出贡献,却不知怎样做才是最好的。

Men say they've signed the petition. What now?

男性朋友们在请愿下签了名,然后呢?

The truth is, the "what now" is down to you.

事实上,“然后”如何完全取决于你。

What your HeForShe commitment will be is personal, and there is no best way.

你对HeForShe事业的贡献具有你的个性 并且没有最好的方法一说。

Everything is valid.

一切皆可成事。

Decide what your commitment is, make it public, and then please report back to us on your progress, so that we can share your story.

决定你所要做的贡献,将其公开,然后请你反馈给我们你的进展,这样,我们便能与你分享你的故事。

We want to support, guide, and reinforce your efforts.

我们希望支持和引领大家的努力 并使之更加有效

Impact 10x10x10 is about concrete commitments to change, the visibility of these commitments and the measurability of them, too.

影响力10x10x10为的是那些对做出改变脚踏实地的贡献,这些贡献能否眼见为实,以及能否被量化。

How has the campaign impacted me so far?

这项行动至今对我产生了怎样的影响?

I've had my breath taken away when a fan told me that since watching my speech, she has stopped herself being beaten up by her father. I've been stunned by the amount of men in my life that have contacted me since my speech.

令我瞠目结舌的是 一个粉丝告诉我 在看完我的演讲之后,她阻止了其父对她的毒打,我惊异于如此之多的男性朋友在我演讲之后联系我。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29340.html

为您推荐