Anyone who has watched a Steve Jobs keynote will tell you he is one of the most extraordinary speakers in corporate America.
但凡看过Steve Jobs的主题演讲的人都觉得,他是全美最棒的演说家和合作伙伴。
Who does the best job of that in the world?
这个行业里谁做的最好?
While most presenters simply convey information, Jobs inspires.
虽然多数演讲者只是简单地传达信息,但乔布斯却能点燃激情。
I'm Camine Gallo.
我是卡迈恩·加洛,
And today I'll walk you through several key techniques that Steve Jobs uses to electrify his audience.
今天我将带领你们领略一些乔布斯使观众鼓舞振奋的关键技巧。
They're elements you can adopt in your very next presentation.
你可以将这些要素用于你的下一次演讲。
Welcome to Macworld 2008.
欢迎来到2008年的Macworld。
We got some great stuff for you.
我们要给大家带来一些非同凡响的产品,
There's clearly something in the air today.
今天有没有明显感受到它们(Mac book air)即将爆发。
With those words Jobs open Macworld 2008,
在2008年Macworld的发布会上,
setting the theme for his presentation and hinting at the major announcement of the day, the launch of the ultra thin Mac Book Air.
乔布斯开始以寥寥几句就奠定了演讲主题并且暗示了当天主要的公告,推出超薄的Mac Book Air。
Whether it's a new notebook or the Iphone, Jobs unveils a single headline that sets the theme.
不管是一款新的笔记本还是手机,乔布斯只公布一个简单的标题就设定了主题。
Today Apple is going to reinvent the phone.
今天苹果将重新掀起一场手机改革。
once you identify a theme, make sure it's clear and consistent throughout the presentation.
一旦你确立主题,确保整个演讲要清晰、连贯地围绕这个主题展开。
Think of a staff meeting as a presentation.
把员工会议看作一场演讲。
So let's say you're a sales manager introducing a new software tool to help your team generate, track and share sales leads.
比如说你是一名销售经理正在推广一款新的软件工具帮助你的团队制作、追踪和分享销售趋势。
You might kick off your meeting this way: Good Morning! Thanks for coming.
你可以这样开场:早上好,感谢大家参加。
I know you'll be really excited about this.
我知道大家确实都对此很期待。
Today we'll make it easier for you to make your quota.
今天我们会让你轻松完成配额。
That's the headline. Easier to make quota.
这就是标题。轻松完成配额。
It's memorable, and it sets the direction for the rest of your meeting.
它令人印象深刻,并且为之后的会议指出了方向。
It gives your audience a reason to listen.
它为你的听众提供了倾听的理由。
I got four things I'd like to talk about with you today.
今天我有四件事要与大家分享。
So let's get started.
所以让我们开始吧。
Steve Jobs always provides an outline for his presentation and then verbally opens and closes each section with a clear transition in between.
史蒂夫·乔布斯总是为他的演讲列出一个大纲,然后在每段话的开头结尾间有明确的口头过度。
Here's an example.
现在看一下例子。
So that's time capsule, a perfect companion to Leopard.
这就是Time Capsule,Leopard的完美系统伴侣。
And that's the first thing I wanted to share with you this morning.
这是今早第一件我要与你们分享的事。
The point is, make it easy for your listeners to follow your story.
关键是为了让听众不会半路跟丢。
Your outline will serves as guide post along the way.
你的大纲就像路标指引着听众一路紧跟。
You'll also notice that during his presentations, Jobs uses words like extraordinary, amazing and cool.
在演讲中,你还会注意到乔布斯用这样一些词,比如非同凡响、不可思议、酷。
He is passionate, enthusiastic and it shows.
这些充分展现了他的激情与热情。
Incredible, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, extraordinary year for Apple.
对于苹果来说,这是难以想象、不可思议,令人惊叹、非同凡响的一年。
You know your audience wants to be wowed, not put to sleep.
你知道,你的听众想要令人惊喜的演讲而不是催人入睡。
Too many people fall into this presentation mode.
许多人陷入了演讲的模式中。
It's stiff! It's formal! It lacks pizzazz!
它枯燥,正式,缺少活力!
We, your listeners, are giving you permission to have fun and be excited about your company, your product or service.
有趣、有激情地展现你的公司、产品、服务才是我们听众需要的。
If you're not passionate about it, we're not going to be.
如果你对它没有热情,我们又怎么可能喜欢。