您的位置 首页 初中英语

致橡树 Ode to the Oak

舒婷,原名:龚佩瑜。福建龙海人,朦胧诗派的代表人物。1969年下乡插队,1972年返城当工人,1979年开始发表诗歌作品,1980年至福建省文联工作,从事专业写作。主要著作有诗集《双桅船》、《会唱歌的鸢尾花》、《始祖鸟》,散文集《心烟》

舒婷,原名:龚佩瑜。福建龙海人,朦胧诗派的代表人物。1969年下乡插队,1972年返城当工人,1979年开始发表诗歌作品,1980年至福建省文联工作,从事专业写作。主要著作有诗集《双桅船》、《会唱歌的鸢尾花》、《始祖鸟》,散文集《心烟》、《真水无香》等。 舒婷崛起于20世纪70年代末的中国诗坛,她和同代人北岛、顾城、梁小斌等以迥异于前人的诗风,在中国诗坛上掀起了一股“朦胧诗”大潮。其作品《致橡树》是朦胧诗潮的代表作之一。

诗人以橡树为对象表达了爱情的热烈,诚挚和坚贞。诗中的橡树不是一个具体的对象,而是诗人理想中的情人象征。因此,这首诗一定程度上不是单纯倾诉自己的热烈爱情,而是要表达一种爱情的理想和信念,通过亲切具体的形象来发挥,颇有古人托物言志得为意味。

Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting

致橡树——舒婷

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

致橡树 Ode to the Oak

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple melody for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially;

常年送来清凉的慰籍;

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29463.html

为您推荐