您的位置 首页 英语阅读

面朝太阳(上)

Turn your face to the sun面朝太阳Beloved,亲爱的:There are days when nothing seems right, when every shell you pick up on the winding shore is broken,when the silken treasure slips through your fingers too quickly, and wh

Turn your face to the sun

面朝太阳

Beloved,

亲爱的:

There are days when nothing seems right, when every shell you pick up on the winding shore is broken,when the silken treasure slips through your fingers too quickly, and when comforts are empty and the world is noisy.

总有这样的日子:一切似乎都不正常,你在弯弯曲曲的海滩上捡到的贝壳都是残缺不全的,珍贵的宝物从你指缝中一忽儿就溜走了,别人应该给的慰藉荡然无存,而整个世界喧闹不堪。

On those jagged edged days, when the wind is screaming for a reason only she understands.

在那些艰难的日子里,狂风莫名地呼啸,

And you find yourself all alone.

而你发现自只是孤身一人。

Turn your face to the sun.

面朝太阳吧。

There is goodness in the world that even the river of tears cannot erase.

因为人世间存在美善,即便是成河的泪水也无法将其冲掉。

There is love in the world that the numbed armies of fear can not destroy.

因为人世间存在着真爱,即便是冰冷的恐惧也不能将其摧毁。

Sometimes that goodness is everywhere apparent.

有时,那种美善处处可见,

It pours from the heart of every moment, from the light of every smile.

它来自每时每刻跳动的心,来自每一个微笑。

On those soft days, love hides in the eaves to drop like sweet honey on your forehead and sings her lilting lullabies in the arms of the winds.

在那些顺风顺水的日子里,甘甜如蜜的真爱由天而降,在和风的怀抱中唱着轻快的歌。

But on some days, Beloved. On days like today...

面朝太阳(上)

但是亲爱的,在有些日子里,比如今天…

We need to look, to see.

我们需要去留意,去观察。

So turn your face to the sun.

所以,面朝太阳吧。

Even when she is nowhere to be seen.

即便是在她躲了起来,不知所踪的时候。

Go inside yourself. Find a speck, a splinter of beauty to be grateful for.

审视自己,找到一处可以让你感激的美丽瑕疵吧。

Yes, the day has worn you.

是的,生活让你疲惫不堪。

And Yes,our mistakes have been so many.

是的,我们的失误是如此之多。

But say Thank you anyway.

但不管怎样,说声谢谢吧。

Take account of all that is in your possession.

善待你所拥有的一切,

A mind. A heart. A body.

思想,心灵,还有身体。

A life that breathes, even if for just one more day.

还有能够呼吸的每一天,即便是还有最后一天。

Now count the eyes that have smiled at you on your wild journey,

数数在你流浪的旅途中对你微笑的眼睛,

the hands that have held you tenderly,

温柔地扶着你的大手,

the ears that have listened,

倾听你心声的耳朵,

the prayers that have been made on your behalf.

还有为你祈祷的声音。

And whisper your Thank you again.

然后,再次说声谢谢吧。

Count the sky that has watched you grow with His painted eyes,

数数那用五彩斑斓的眼睛注视这你成长的蓝天,

The heaving waves that find their echo in the tides of your breathing,

随着你呼吸的节奏而激荡回响的起伏的波浪,

The little birds that have sung you their songs,

还有献给你歌声的鸟儿,

The stars which have been a lamp to your path,

照亮你路途

and are your rightful inheritance.

而又属于你的星星。

词语解释

1.scream for 强烈要求

They heard a scream for help at a distance.

他们听到稍远处的尖叫求援声。

Normally you just scream for a bit then splat blood everywhere and you shut up for ever.

通常是一声尖叫然后鲜血四溅之后就永远的闭上了嘴。

2.be grateful for 感恩戴德

They will probably be grateful for my help.

那么他们可能会对我心存感激。

We all have something to be grateful for but we don't realize it.

我们都拥有值得感激的东西,但我们没有认识到这一点。

3.take account of 考虑

But that does not take account of the coincidence between the results of the separate experiments.

但这并没有考虑几个分离实验结果的吻合。

The agenda for dealing with swfs must take account of disturbing trends in the global marketplace.

对付主权财富基金的计划,必须考虑到“扰乱全球市场趋势”这一因素。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29675.html

为您推荐