您的位置 首页 商务英语

乔布斯介绍初代iPhone 4(4)

So now let me go ahead -- I am going to go to some websites, I am going to go to the New York Times today.接下来,我要去浏览一些网站,我要去《纽约时报》官网。And let's just compare these websites. Our networks in her

So now let me go ahead -- I am going to go to some websites, I am going to go to the New York Times today.

接下来,我要去浏览一些网站,我要去《纽约时报》官网。

And let's just compare these websites. Our networks in here are always unpredictable.

我们来比较一下这些网站。我们这里的网络总是不可预测的。

So we have no idea what we're going to find. They are slow today.

所以我们不知道会发生什么。今天有一些慢。

You know, you can help me out if you're on Wi-Fi if you could just get off, I'd appreciate it.

如果你有无线网络可以帮我登录的话,我会很感激的。

We're having a little problem here.

我们现在遇到了一些小麻烦。

I don't know what's wrong with our networks.

我也不清楚我们的网络是怎么回事。

I'm afraid I have a problem and I'm not going to be able to show you much here today.

恐怕这个问题,会让我今天不能在这里向你们展示太多了。

I can show you some pictures in the camera roll.

那我就给你们看一下相册里的照片吧。

And let's just go, take a look at some photos here.

我们就来看一下一些照片吧。

Take a look at that, same photos. Pretty different.

看同一张照片。完全不一样的感觉。

Again, the same photo, see the difference. You really see it around the eyes, the teeth.

这也是同一张照片,看起来很不一样。你可以看清楚眼睛的周围还有牙齿。

So it kind of just comes down to what do you want to be looking at all day long?

虽然可以,但是我也不能一整天都看这些照片啊。

So the retina display. 3.5 inches, the same size as the iPhone 3GS,

这就是视网膜屏幕。3.5英寸,和iPhone 3GS一样大,

yet with 960 by 640 pixels, that's 4 times more pixels than the iPhone 3GS.

但是分辨率达到了960×640像素,比iPhone 3GS高4倍。

326 pixels per inch, an 800 to 1 contrast ratio which is again 4 times better than the 3GS.

每英寸326像素,800比1的对比度,同样也是3GS的4倍。

We're using IPS technology.

我们使用了IPS技术。

乔布斯介绍初代iPhone 4(4)

This is a very advanced LCD technology which is quite a bit, in our opinion,

这是一种非常先进的LCD技术,在我们看来,

quite a bit better than the OLED technology for these types of products and provides much more accurate color and much higher resolution.

在这类产品上,要比OLED技术好得多,而且能提供更准确的色彩和更高的分辨率。

You can't make an OLED display with this type of resolution right now.

现在还不能做出这种分辨率的OLED显示屏。

And so we think the IPS technology is really quite superior.

所以我们认为IPS技术真的非常优越。

And it results in incredibly sharp text images and video.

它能非常清晰地显示文本图像和视频。

Now, again, the retina display has got 78% of the pixels on an iPad right in the palm of your hand.

再者,这块视网膜屏幕的像素数字,达到了iPad的78%,就在你的手掌中。

iPhone OS 4 makes it show your apps automatically run on the retina display, full size.

iPhone OS 4让你的应用程序能自动在这块视网膜屏幕上运行,全尺寸。

But they look even better.

但它们看起来更好看。

Because what we do is iPhone OS automatically renders your texts in the higher resolution and all your controls in the higher resolution.

因为我们所做的,是iPhone OS会自动以更高的分辨率渲染你的文本以及你的所有控件。

So you get that automatically and your apps look even better without you doing any work.

因此你会自动获得这些效果,你的应用无需你做任何操作,就能看起来更炫酷。

But if you do a little bit of work and open up the hood of your app and put in higher resolution artwork, then they will look stunning.

但如果你稍微做些操作,打开你的应用的素材库,添加更高分辨率的图像,那么它们看起来就会更漂亮。

So we'd suggest that you do that.

所以我们建议你这么做。

So that is the retina display: awesome texts, awesome images and awesome video.

这就是视网膜屏幕:超棒的文本,超棒的图像和超棒的视频效果。

We think this is going to set the standard for displays for the next several years.

我们认为这将成为未来几年屏幕的标杆。

We don't think anybody's going to come close.

我们不认为有人能接近这种水平。

And you know, the display is your window into the Internet, into your apps, into your media, into your software.

屏幕是你进入互联网,进入应用程序,进入媒体,进入软件的窗口。

We think it maybe the most important single component of the hardware.

我们认为它可能是硬件中最重要的一个组成部分。

And we've got something here now, that's like the best window on the planet. So that's the retina display.

我们现在在这方面有了一些突破,这是世界上最好的窗口。这就是视网膜屏幕。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29906.html

为您推荐