The first one: an all new design.
第一条,全新的设计。
Now, stop me if you've already seen this.
如果你们已经见识过了,就打断我。
Believe me, you ain't seen it.
相信我,你们肯定从未见过。
You've got to see this thing in person. It is one of the most beautiful designs you've ever seen.
你要亲眼看看这东西,才能意识到这是你见过的最漂亮的设计。
This is beyond a doubt the most precise thing, one of those beautiful things we've ever made:
毫无疑问,这是是我们制造过的最为精致、最为漂亮的产品:
Glass on the front and rear, and stainless steel running around,
前后都是玻璃,四周都是不锈钢,
and the precision of which this is made is beyond any consumer product we've ever seen.
而且它的制造精度是我们见过的任何消费品中最高的。
Its closest kin is like a beautiful old Leica camera.
它的严丝合缝,就像一台漂亮的老式徕卡相机。
It's unheard of in consumer products today. Just gorgeous!
这在今天的消费产品中是闻所未闻的。太华丽了!
And it's really thin. This is the new iPhone 4.
而且非常薄。这就是新推出的iPhone 4。
It is just 9.3 millimeters thick, that is 24% thinner than the iPhone GS.
它只有9.3毫米厚,比iPhone GS薄24%。
Again a quarter thinner and something you didn't think could get any thinner.
又变薄了四分之一,你之前一定认为不能再薄了。
As a matter of fact, it is the thinnest smartphone on the planet.
事实上,它是地球上最薄的智能手机。
So I want to point out -- let me point out a few of the things -- a few of the external things on it.
所以我想说一下外部的一些东西。
Here are the volume controls, volume up, volume down and mute.
这里是音量控制,音量增大,音量减小和静音。
On the front, we have a front-facing camera.
在前面,我们配备了一个前置摄像头。
We have the receiver, we have a home button. We have the micro SIM tray.
还配备了接收器,home键。还有微型SIM卡托盘。
We have camera and an LED flash on the back.
在后面是摄像头和一个LED闪光灯。
If you look at the bottom, we've got the microphone, the 30-pin connector in the speaker.
如果看下底部,会有麦克风,30针接口和扬声器。
And if we look on the top, we've got the headset jack, we've got a second mic for noise cancellation and the sleep wake button.
在向上看,有耳机插孔,还有一个用来消除噪音的辅助麦克风,还有睡眠/唤醒按钮。
Now, because there have been a few photos of this around, people have asked: What's this?
因为已经有一些关于它的照片了,人们会问:这是什么东西?
Some have even said this doesn't seem like Apple.
有些人甚至说这看起来不像苹果。
What are these lines in this beautiful stainless steel band?
这个漂亮的不锈钢表带上的线条是什么?
Well, it turns out there's not just one of them. There's three of them.
人们发现实际还不止一处。总共有三处。
And they are part of the entire structure of this phone.
它们是这款手机整体结构的一部分。
That stainless steel band that runs around is the primary structural elements of the phone and there are these three slits in it.
环绕的不锈钢带是这款手机的主要结构元素,上面有三个缺口。
It turns out this is part of some brilliant engineering which actually uses the stainless steel band as part of the antenna system.
事实证明,这是一个绝妙的工程的一部分,它实际上使用了不锈钢带作为天线系统的一部分。
And so one piece is Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS, and the other is UMTS and GSM.
其中一片用于蓝牙,Wi-Fi和GPS,另一片是UMTS和GSM。
So it's got these integrated antennas right in the structure of the phone.
所以它在结构上有这些集成的天线。
It's never been done before, and it's really cool engineering.
以前从未有人这样做过,这是一项很酷的工程。
So we have an all new design: the thinnest smartphone ever.
所以我们有了一个全新的设计:有史以来最薄的智能手机。
It uses stainless steel for strength. It uses glass on the front and the back for optical quality and scratch resistance.
它使用不锈钢来增加强度。它的正面和背面使用玻璃,以提高光学质量和抗刮伤性。
It's got integrated antennas and extraordinary build quality.
它有集成的天线和卓越的制造质量。
Again, I don't think there's another consumer product like this.
再说一次,我不认为还有其他类似的消费产品。
When you hold this in your hands, it's unbelievable.
当你把它拿在手里的时候,简直难以置信。
So this is our all new design for the iPhone 4. That's the first thing.
以上就是我们iPhone 4的全新设计。这是第一条。