您的位置 首页 英语阅读

秘密(2)

Jo looked pleased.Now,what's your secret?琼看上去高兴起来。那么你的秘密是什么?You remember Meg lost a glove at the picnic?said Laurie.'Well,I know where it is.你还记得麦格野餐的时候丢了一只手套吗?罗

Jo looked pleased.Now,what's your secret?

琼看上去高兴起来。那么你的秘密是什么?

You remember Meg lost a glove at the picnic?said Laurie.'Well,I know where it is.

你还记得麦格野餐的时候丢了一只手套吗?罗瑞说,哎,我知道它在哪儿。

Is that all?said Jo,looking disappointed.

就这个吗?琼说,看上去挺失望。

'Wait until I tell you where it is,'he said.

别急呀,等我告诉你它在哪儿,他说。

'Tell me then,'said Jo.

那告诉我吧,琼说。

秘密(2)

Laurie whispered three words in Jo's ear.

罗瑞在琼耳边小声念叨了三个字。

She stared at him,looking both surprised and displeased.'How do you know?'

她盯着他,看上去又惊又喜。你怎么知道的?

I saw it.

我看见的。

Where? asked Jo.

在哪儿?琼问。

'Pocket.What's wrong,don't you like it?

兜里。怎么了,你不喜欢这个消息吗?

Of course not.It's stupid!What would Meg say if she knew?

当然不。这太愚蠢了!麦格知道了会说什么?

You mustn't tell anyone,said Laurie.

你谁也不许告诉,罗瑞说。

I didn't promise,'Jo reminded him.

我没发过誓,琼提醒他说。

I thought you would be pleased,he said.

我以为你会高兴呢,他说。

Pleased at the idea of someone coming to take Meg away?'said Jo.'No,thank you.

为有人来要带麦格走而感到高兴吗?琼说,不,谢谢。

She ran off down the hill,but Laurie came after her and reached the bottom first.She came up behind him,her face red and her hair blowing in the wind.

她跑下山坡,可罗瑞追上了她并在她之前到达了坡底。她从他后面走过来,脸红红的,头发飘在风中。

That was fun!she said,forgetting her crossness in the enjoyment of a good run.

这真有意思!她说,她已因为奔跑的快乐而忘记了她的不愉快。

关于《小妇人》

美国人路易莎·奥尔科特的代表作《小妇人》是一部美国文学的经典著作,一本道德家世小说。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/29999.html

为您推荐