您的位置 首页 英语阅读

隔壁的房子(4)

A moment later,Jo appeared with a box in one hand and Beths three small cats in the other.片刻,琼出现了,一只手抱着一个盆子,另一只手抱着白丝的三只小猫。Mother sends her love,she said.妈妈向你问好,她说。Meg asked m

A moment later,Jo appeared with a box in one hand and Beths three small cats in the other.

片刻,琼出现了,一只手抱着一个盆子,另一只手抱着白丝的三只小猫。

Mother sends her love,she said.

妈妈向你问好,她说。

Meg asked me to bring some of her cake,and Beth thought you would like to play with her cats.

麦格叫我给你带些好的蛋糕来。白丝认为你会喜欢跟她的小猫玩儿。

Isnt she funny?

她是不是很有意思?

Laurie laughed How kind you all are,he said.

罗瑞笑着说:你们真好。

隔壁的房子(4)

Shall I read to you?sald Jo.

我给你读文章怎么样?琼说。

Id rather talk,he said.

我宁愿聊聊天。他答道。

I can talk all day,said Jo,smiling.Beth says I never know when to stop.

我可以聊一整天,琼笑答。白丝说我总是不知道在哪儿告一段落。

Is Beth the one who stays at home?

白丝是那个呆在家里的孩子吗?

Yes,that's Beth.She's a good girl.

是的,那是白丝。她是个好孩子。

The pretty one is Meg,and the curly-haired one is Amy,is that right?he said.

漂亮的那个是麦格,卷头发的那个是艾米,对吗?罗瑞问。

Yes.How did you know?

是的,你怎么知道?

Lauries face became red.

罗瑞的脸红了。

I hear you calling to each other,and you always seem to be having so much fun.

我听到你们互相喊对方。你们看起来总有很多有趣的事。

Sometimes,in the evenings,you forget to close your curtains and I can see you sitting round the fire with your mother.

有时候,晚上你们忘记拉窗帘,我能看见你们和母亲一起坐在炉火边。

I haven't got a mother.

我没有母亲。

关于《金银岛》

《小妇人》故事情节简单真实,却感人至深,问世一百多年以来,多次被搬上银幕,并被译成各种文字,成为世界文学宝库中的经典名作。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30030.html

为您推荐