She had not seen the Laurence boy lately and wondered if he was away,
她后来一直没有见到劳伦斯家的男孩,她怀疑他已经走了,
but suddenly she saw him looking out of an upstairs window.
可突然间,她见到他正从楼上的一扇窗户朝外张望。
She threw up a handful of soft show and called out,Are you ill?
她向上扔了一把松软的雪,喊道:你是病了吗?
Laurie opened the windowm almost better, thank you,he said.Ive had a bad cold.
罗瑞打开窗户。我好多了,谢谢,他说。我得了重感冒。
What do you find to do?said Jo.
你都做些什么?琼问。
Nothing,he said.They won't let me.
什么都不做,他回答。他们不让我做。
Why don't you get someone to come and see you?
你为什么不让别人去看你呢?
I don't know anyone.
我谁也不认识。
You know us,said Jo.
你认识我们啊,琼道。
So I do!laughed Laurie.Will you come,please?
那当然!罗瑞笑了。你愿意来吗?
I'll come if Mother will let me.I'll go and ask her.
如果妈妈同意我就来。我去问她。
Shut the window and wait until I come.
关上窗户等着我。
Laurie was excited and began to get ready for Jos visit.
罗瑞很兴奋,开始为琼的来访做准备
He brushed his hair and tried to make his room tidy.
。他梳了头,尽量把他的房屋弄整齐。
Soon after,he heard voices downstairs,
过了不久,他听到楼下有动静,
then a surprised servant ran up to his room.
然后一个吃了一惊的仆人跑上他的房间。
Theres a young lady to see you, sir,she said.
有位年轻的女士来看您,先生,她说。
关于《小妇人》
世界上已有数十种不同语言的译本,30年代此书也风靡了中国大陆,先后有四、五种不同的译文问世。