您的位置 首页 英语阅读

四姐妹(2)

I do, teaching those awful children,said Meg.是我挣的,我教那些糟糕的孩子,麦格道。What abut me?said Jo.我又怎么样?琼说,Im shut up all day working for a terrible old lady,我一整天一句话都不说,给一个可怕的老太婆干

I do, teaching those awful children,said Meg.

是我挣的,我教那些糟糕的孩子,麦格道。

What abut me?said Jo.

我又怎么样?琼说,

Im shut up all day working for a terrible old lady,

我一整天一句话都不说,给一个可怕的老太婆干活,

who gives me different orders every five seconds!

她每五分钟就给我下一道不同的命令!

四姐妹(2)

I think washing cups and plates and keeping things tidy is the worst work in the world,said Beth.

我觉得洗杯子盘子和整理东西是世界上最坏的工作,白丝说,

My hands get too tired to play my music.

我的双手累得都弹不了琴了。

I have to go to school with girls who laugh at my dresses and say cruel things because my father isnt rich,said Amy.

我不得不跟那些笑话我穿戴的女孩子一起去上学,她们常说些难听的话,因为我的父亲不是有钱人。艾米说。

I wish we had the money Father lost when we were little,Jo,said Meg.

真希望我们能有在我们小时候爸爸失掉的那些钱呀,琼,麦格道。

I wish I was a boy, said Jo.Then I could go and fight beside Father!

我希望我是个男孩,琼说,那样我就可以去和爸爸并肩作战了。

Meg was sixteen and very pretty, with large eyes and soft brown hair,and white hands.

麦格16岁了,长得很漂亮,大眼睛,拥有柔软的棕色头发,以及白皙的双手。

Fifteen-year-old Jo was very tall and thin.

15岁的琼又高又瘦。

Her long,dark-red hair was usually pushed up out of the way.

她常把深红色的长发梳得老高。

Beth was thirteen,a very shy girl who seemed to live in a happy world of her own.

白丝13岁,她是个很怕羞的女孩,看起来像是生活在她自己的快乐世界里。

Amy was the youngest, but thought herself to be the most important.

艾米最小,可她认为自己最重要。

She had blue eyes,and yellow hair which curled on to her shoulders.

她有一双蓝色的眼睛,还有卷到肩头的黄色头发。

关于《小妇人》

这部小说以家庭生活为描写对象,以家庭成员的感情纠葛为线索,描写了马奇一家的天伦之爱。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30048.html

为您推荐