柯南脱口秀
We got great television tonight.This is an exciting night for television.
今晚节目很棒 今晚是电视的大日子
You know,Andy,tonight is the night of that live Peter pan musical on NBC.
安迪 今晚NBC放松直播彼得·潘音乐剧
Oh,yeah,I saw they were doing that.Wonder how it's going?Because I actually think it's airing right now.Yes.
是啊 我看见了 不知道进展如何了 好像现在正在直播呢 是啊
Hello?Hello,Conan.Hey,is this Christopher walken?
喂 你好 柯南 是克里斯弗·沃肯吗
I believe so.
应该是的
You believe so.You're not sure.
应该 你还说不准吗
Well,here's is the thing.I'm not dressed like Christopher Walken.
问题是 我现在没打扮成克里斯托弗·沃肯的样子
I'm dressed up like that guy on the bottle of rum.
我穿成了那个喝朗姆酒的家伙
Yeah,ok.Christopher,that's because right now you're in "Peter Pan" at this very moment.
好吧 克里斯托弗 那是因为 你正在出演《彼得·潘》呢
Wait,there's more.I got a hook for my hand.They took my hand.They didn't.
还有呢 我的手变成了钩子 他们拿走了我的手 没有啦
How am I supposed to eat corn.Ok.
这下我怎么吃玉米啊 好吧
Christopher,it's not a real hook.
克里斯托弗 那不是真钩子
You see,you're playing the character captain hook in "Peter Pan".I am,wow.Sounds fun.When are we filming?
你在《彼得·潘》中扮演虎克船长一角 是吗 听上去好好玩 我们什么时候开拍
When are you filming?Right now.It' a live production.
什么 就现在啊 那是直播
You're on the air at this moment.Christopher,why are you calling me?
你现在正在直播呢 克里斯托弗 你为什么打给我啊
I don't know.You seem like a fun guy.You jump around a lot.Yeah.
不知道 你这个人蛮逗的 你老是乱蹦乱跳 好吧
You probably shouldn't be talking to me right now.I'm in the middle of a show.
你还是别跟我打电话了 我正在做节目
You're in the middle of a show.Hey,we both have shows? which "Peter Pan" character are you playing?
你也是呢 我们都有节目要做吗 你扮演《彼得·潘》里那个人物
词汇解析
1、actually
的确;真实地;事实上
One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.
一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。
Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.
利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。
(用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上
No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.
不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。
'So it's not a family show then?' 'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.
“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”“嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。”
(引入新话题)其实,说实在的
Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.
这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。
Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.
这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。
2、character
(人的)性格,个性;(地方的)特点
Perhaps there is a negative side to his character that you haven't seen yet.
或许,他性格中不好的一面你还没有看见。
The character of this country has been formed by immigration.
这个国家的国民性是由移民形成的。
特点;特征;特色
The financial concessions granted to British Aerospace were, he said, of a precarious character.
他说,向英国宇航公司给予财政优惠未获证实。
The state farms were semi-military in character.
那些国有农场从性质上讲是半军事的。