您的位置 首页 英语阅读

一丝幽默感

What's one of the strange encounters you've had with a fan?你和粉丝有什么奇怪的邂逅The other day I was at the pharmacy and I'm there that shadow falls over the back of me and I turned around,那天我在药店里 我

What's one of the strange encounters you've had with a fan?

你和粉丝有什么奇怪的邂逅

The other day I was at the pharmacy and I'm there that shadow falls over the back of me and I turned around,

那天我在药店里 我在那里 我身后出现一个人影 我转过身去

and I looked up,and there's a huge guy that has buck wheat hair.

抬头望去 看见一个大块头 有荞麦色的头发

You kind of roll the dice when you do this,hoping somebody's going to have a sense of humor.

你这样做是孤注一掷 指望别人有那么一丝幽默感

But I looked up at him and I said,I used to have hair like that.

但我抬起头来 说 我以前也有这种头发

and he looks at me and he goes,Oh,my God,it's the gangster.

他看着我 然后说 天啊 是那个恶棍

一丝幽默感

And he's standing with two people and he went,you think I'm a gangster,this is the gangster.

他跟两个人站在一起 他说 你们觉得我是恶棍 他才是恶棍

And he said,you must give me a big love hug.There's British accent that goes along with.

他说 你必须给我一个大大的拥抱 他是用英国腔说的

And he hugs me and puts me inside of him,and I'm thinking,he's going to smother me to death.

他拥抱了我 把我拥入怀中 我想着 他要闷死我了

And I said so.I said,you're going to smother me.And you know,thank god he smelled good.But

我说出来了 我说你要把我闷死了 谢天谢地 他挺香的 但是

Cuddled in there for a while.You know,a few months ago,you were involved in an international incident.Why don't you explain what happened?

他就拥抱了一会儿 几个月前 你被卷入了一起国际事件 你解释下发生了什么事吧

Well,the president of Pakistan puts out an arrest warrant for a man from the CIA named Jonathan Banks.

巴基斯坦总统发布了逮捕令 要逮捕一个中情局名叫乔纳森·班克斯的人

And he had sent drones into Pakistan,so now there's an arrest warrant out for him.

他派无人机去了巴基斯坦 所以有他的逮捕令

Press TV,which is the only,to my knowledge,only english-speaking television station in Tehran runs this story.

据我所知 Press Tv是唯一一家在伊朗德黑兰报道此事的英语电视台

With the explosion and drones going up in the air and the whole thing.

包括爆炸 无人机飞起来什么的

we're searching or we want to arrest this guy,Jonathan Banks.Jonathan Banks.

我们在进行搜查 我们想逮捕乔纳森·班克斯 乔纳森·班克斯

词汇解析

1、encounter

遇到,遭遇(问题、困难)

Every day of our lives we encounter stresses of one kind or another.

我们在每天的生活中会面临这样或那样的压力。

Environmental problems they found in Poland were among the worst they encountered.

他们在波兰发现的环境问题是他们遇到过的最严重的。

偶遇;邂逅

Did you encounter anyone in the building?

你在大楼里遇到谁了么?

Renata wrote him that she had encountered her long-estranged father.

雷娜塔写信告诉他说她碰到了分离多年的父亲。

偶遇;邂逅;(重要的)相逢

The author tells of a remarkable encounter with a group of South Vietnamese soldiers.

作者讲述了和一群南越士兵的奇遇。

2、involve

需要;包含

Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed.

料理好厨房需要把一切都安排得规规矩矩,且要讲求速度。

Nicky's job as a public relations director involves spending quite a lot of time with other people.

尼基作为公共关系主管,需要花很多时间与别人打交道。

牵涉;涉及

If there was a cover-up, it involved people at the very highest levels of government.

如果有人想要隐瞒实情,那其中就涉及政府部门最高层的人物。

a riot involving a hundred inmates.

有 100 名囚犯参与的暴动

使参与;使介入

Noel and I do everything together, he involves me in everything.

我和诺埃尔什么事情都一起做,他让我参与所有的事。

Before too long he started involving me in the more confidential aspects of the job.

不久,他便开始让我介入工作中更机密的方面。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30223.html

为您推荐