您的位置 首页 英语阅读

最贴心的人

Jonathan,great to see you.Really nice to see you.乔纳森 见到你真好 很高兴见到你So your parents slapped you around,did they?你父母经常打你 对吧That's from a different show.这是另一部剧里的You know,Jonathan,it's ni

Jonathan,great to see you.Really nice to see you.

乔纳森 见到你真好 很高兴见到你

So your parents slapped you around,did they?

你父母经常打你 对吧

That's from a different show.

这是另一部剧里的

You know,Jonathan,it's nice to know you watch every show.

知道你看每部剧真好

I think we take that back from February.Man,February.

我记得那是二月拍的 二月真棒啊

Isn't it a lovely march 5?It is.

但是3月5号也很棒啊 是啊

You know what's funny,Jonathan?

你知道什么很搞笑吗 乔纳森

最贴心的人

You are one of the sweetest people I've met in this business.You're incredibly nice.

你是我在这行里见过的最贴心的人 你人超级好

What's interesting is,fans must expect you to be a hard-ass because you are so good.

有趣的是 粉丝肯定指望你是个狠角色 因为你很厉害

You've got that face,you've got that stare.

你有这张脸 你有这种眼神

you can look someone in the eye,yes.

你可以看着别人的眼睛 是啊

You can look someone in the eye and just,and fill them with dread,

你可以看着别人的眼睛 让他们十分害怕

So what's like,when people come up to you on the street,what do they expect?

那是什么感觉 当人们在街上碰到你 他们指望社么

Do they want you to be the guy?They are disappointed.

他们喜欢你是个硬汉吗 他们很失望

They come up to me and say,Mikey,dah dah dah.

他们走向我说 麦克什么的

I start to speak and they look at me and go,oh,no,that's not Mike,That's not Mike.They're disappointed.

我开始说话 他们看着我然后说 不 这不是麦克 这不是麦克 他们很失望

They are disappointed because in a way they want you to be that guy that they know from "Breaking Bad"and "Better Call Saul."

他们很失望 因为在某种程度上 他们想要你做那个人 他们在《绝命毒师》和《绝命律师》里认识的那个

They want that guy.They want a good slap.

他们想要那个人 他们想被扇

词汇解析

1、slap

掌掴;用巴掌拍;打…耳光

He would push or slap her once in a while.

他偶尔会推搡她或是打她的耳光。

I slapped him hard across the face.

我重重地掴了他一记耳光。

(友好地)拍(…的后背)

A large middle-aged lady slapped me on the back and said 'Nice to see you again.'

一位身材高大的中年女士拍了拍我的后背说:“很高兴再次见到你。”

(不合理或草率地)施加(赋税、禁令等)

The government slapped a ban on the export of unprocessed logs.

政府贸然禁止出口未加工过的原木。

Thankfully the Government still hasn't discovered a way of slapping a tax on love, sunshine or air.

谢天谢地,政府还没有找到对爱情、阳光和空气课税的方法。

2、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30224.html

为您推荐