Wow,that is.What's up?I really think there is no reason for us to speak.
哇 这简直 大家好啊 我觉得我们是没有必要说话了
I love you too.They have signs.The level of fan love is absolutely incredible.
我也爱你 他们准备了标语 粉丝们的热情简直不像话
Absolutely incredible.Phone numbers and.These are my people.
简直难以置信 大家举着手机号 这些是我的粉丝啊
So here is this leads my first question.
这就引发了我第一个问题
You have so many fans and your fans are incredibly loyal and I tense that you are known,
你粉丝很多 而且非常忠诚 很热情
I don't know how to hooks up but you are known to lick your fans.
我不知道怎么回事 但你以舔你的粉丝闻名
Let's talk about that.Let's talk about that.You lick your fans.
我们谈谈这事吧 我们谈谈这事吧 你舔你的粉丝
How did that start?Why did it start?How do I get in on that?you know.
这是怎么开始的 为什么会这样 我要怎么也来一下
It started because I started licking my cast mates,and Denise who is one of the producers.
是因为我开始舔我们同剧的演员 丹尼丝 我们一位制作人
and then she would be like don't lick me,and it became a thing and then I went to london,
她会拒绝我舔她 结果这事成习惯了 后来我去了伦敦
and I took a bunch of selfies with monuments,and stuff where I was licking monuments or like charlie chaplin guys on the street or whatever.
我在地标处拍了一堆自拍 我到处舔那些地标 查理·卓别林 还有大街上的路人甲
and then it became my urban dictionary thing which I think is what the shirt is about right there.
结果这就成了我的传说了 那个衬衫好像就是那个意思
A very attractive woman saying norman,please reedus me.That's your call.
有个很漂亮的女士 穿着“诺曼 瑞杜斯我吧” 这是找你的
词汇解析
1、incredible
妙极的;惹人喜爱的;了不起的
The wildflowers will be incredible after this rain.
这场雨过后,野花会变得美不胜收。
Thanks for taking me, I had an incredible time.
谢谢你带我去,我玩得非常开心。
不可思议的;难以置信的
It seemed incredible that people would still want to play football during a war.
在战时人们仍然想踢足球,这似乎不可思议。
We should not dismiss as lies the incredible stories that children may tell us.
我们不应把孩子们告诉我们的一些不可思议的故事当成谎话而不予理睬。
惊人的
We import an incredible amount of cheese from the Continent.
我们从欧洲大陆进口数量惊人的奶酪。
There was an incredible din.
声音异常嘈杂。
2、hook up
连接,接通(计算机或其他电子仪器)
technicians who hook up computer systems and networks.
连接计算机系统和网络的技术人员
He brought it down, hooked it up, and we got the generator going.
他把它拿下来,连接好,我们的发电机就开始运转了。
(尤指音乐家)(和…)搭档,(和…)联手
Anthrax have hooked up with Public Enemy for a metal/rap version of 'Bring On The Noise'.
炭疽乐队和公敌乐队联手合作了重金属加说唱版的歌曲《带来噪音》。
Seeing as how we got on so well together, it just seemed natural that we should hook up.
既然处得这么好,似乎我们理所当然应该搭档。