Wanted,young men to join my book club,this month and every month,it's 50 Shades of Grey.
招募年轻男子加入我们读书俱乐部 本月及今后每个月都读《五十度灰》
Check this one out.For five bucks I will come over to your house and push your kid too hard at the sport of your choice.
看看这位 5 块钱 乐意前往您家中 过分狠地在你所选择的运动中逼迫你的孩子加油
Actresses needed.I'm a former Tony award winning playwright,currently casting for one hot night in jiggle town.
寻求女演员 前托尼奖得奖编剧 目前招募演员加入剧目《狂欢摇摆夜》
For sale,blankie,I'm gonna miss you,blankie,but I'm 32 years old.
出售 小被被 我会想你的 小被被 但我32了
Aah screw it,blankie is not for sale.I have weed though.
去他的 不卖了 但是我有大麻
Check this guy out.Help my charity,trying to reach my goal of donating one million orgasms.only 999,999 to go.
看这位 帮助我的慈善事业 努力实现捐赠一百万个性高潮的目标 只剩999,999个了
Nice,he's proud.Very proud.Very proud.I have never done that after an orgasm.
不错 他很自豪 非常自豪 非常自豪 我高潮之后从未这样过
From the academy,we have a great show tonight,
今晚节目很棒
Frow the academy award winning films "Birdman"and "Grand Budapest hotel" and producer of the new Netflix documentary,we will talk about it,"My Own Man,"Edward Norton is on the program.
奥斯卡得奖电影《鸟人》《布达佩斯大饭店》 新网飞纪录片《我做主》制作人 我们稍后再谈 爱德华·诺顿来做客了
and from the hit CBS series "The Big Bang Theory,"Melissa Rauch is on the show.
CBS热剧《生活大爆炸》 梅丽莎·劳奇来做客了
Comedian Andrew Santino is here.Jimmy,let's do it.
谐星 安德鲁·桑迪诺来做客了 稍后更精彩 吉米走起
词汇解析
1、come over
(尤指奇怪或意外的感觉)支配,影响
As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.
走进通往我房间的走廊时,那种怪异恐怖的感觉包围了我。
I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.
对不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。
开始觉得;突然表现得
When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.
当康妮向他倾诉自己的烦恼时,乔显得极为体贴。
Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.
你太古板了,其实没什么事。
给人以…印象;显得
You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
你给人的感觉是一个能干、风趣的同伴。
He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.
他给人的印象很好,可能显得有点自大,不过还是很诚实和直率。
2、current
(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流
Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.
在正常情况下,太平洋的热带洋流自东向西流。
The couple were swept away by the strong current.
这对夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。
思潮;潮流;趋向
Each party represents a distinct current of thought.
每个党派代表一种不同的思潮。
A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.
一股强烈的民族主义思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想体系和政治体系。