您的位置 首页 英语阅读

跳白宫栅栏

This is kind of cool.Talk about changing times.一则有趣的新闻 要说时代改变Election officials say that in 2016,it may be possible to vote for the president on your smart phone.选举办官员称 到2016年或许可以用自己的智能手机

This is kind of cool.Talk about changing times.

一则有趣的新闻 要说时代改变

Election officials say that in 2016,it may be possible to vote for the president on your smart phone.

选举办官员称 到2016年或许可以用自己的智能手机进行总统大选

Can you imagine that?yeah,with one quick swipe you can choose a president and tell him or her exactly where you want to hook up.

能想象吗 所以你轻轻一扫 你就可以选定总统 并告诉他们去哪约炮

The Washington,The Washington monument.I'll be wearing a red rose and nothing else.

去华盛顿纪念碑 我会戴一朵红玫瑰 一丝不挂

Speaking the presidential election.The top 15 contenders for the Republican presidential nomination own at least 40 guns among them.They all own 40 guns.

说到总统大选 共和党排名前15的总统竞选者 加起来总共持有40把枪以上在 总共40多把枪

跳白宫栅栏

In another words,If we elect a Republican president,nobody is hopping over the White House fence ever again.The president will shoot them.

也就是说 如果选举共和党总统 再也不会有人去跳白宫栅栏了 总统会开枪打死他的

Former vic president Dick Cheney has a new book coming out that slams president Obama.

前副总统迪克·切尼要出新书了 将大吐奥巴马总统的槽

You can buy the book from Amazon or download the electronic version directly from Cheney's heart.

可以在亚马逊上买到这本书 或者直接从切尼心脏下载电子版

I like that there's a little bit of silence and just,the applause meant,well,that could work.Not that they like it.No,that would actually work I think.

我很喜欢起初寂静一片 然后掌声渐起 掌声的意思是 这也行啊 他们并不喜欢 嗯 这也行

He is mostly electronic at this point.He is.

他现在已经基本是个电子人了 是啊

Here is a crazy story and I'm not making this up,kids.There are a lot of children here.

一则疯狂的消息 可不是我编造的 孩子们 现场有不少儿童

Someone in Utah has come down with a rare allergy to water.An allergy to water.

犹他州有人对水产生了罕见的过敏 对水过敏

person's going to be fine though,because they just moved to california.

不过他会没事的 因为他们搬来了干旱的加州

we have a terrible drought.what the hell kind of response is that.

我们的干旱很严重 你们这叫什么反应啊

词汇解析

1、swipe

挥起(棍棒等)击打

She swiped at Rusty as though he was a fly.

她打拉斯蒂就像在打一只苍蝇。

He swiped me across the shoulder with the poker.

他用拨火棍打我的肩膀。

偷窃

Five soldiers were each fined 140 pounds for swiping a wheelchair from a disabled tourist.

5 名士兵因偷窃一名残疾人游客的轮椅而每人被罚款 140 英镑。

Everywhere I went, people kept trying to swipe my copy of The New York Times.

无论我走到哪儿,总有人想要顺走我的那份《纽约时报》。

(通常指间接的)批评,抨击

Genesis recorded a song which took a swipe at greedy property developers who bought up and demolished people's homes.

吉妮西丝录制了一首歌来抨击那些买下并毁坏人们家园的贪婪的房地产开发商。

In a swipe at the president, he called for an end to 'begging for aid around the world'.

在对总统含沙射影的批评中,他呼吁停止“满世界乞求援助”。

2、version

变化形式;变体;版本

an updated version of his book.

他的书的最新版本

Ludo is a version of an ancient Indian racing game.

鲁多是由一种古印度竞赛游戏演变而来。

(某人对某事件区别于他人的)描述,说法

Yesterday afternoon the White House put out a new version of events.

昨天下午,白宫对事件给出了另一种说法。

She and her friends wanted to go public with their version of the incident.

她和朋友们想把他们看到的事情经过公之于众。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30259.html

为您推荐