您的位置 首页 英语阅读

很有趣的角色

You got really nervous,didn't you get really nervous when,because you have done a few movies at sun dance.你是不是会非常紧张 因为你在圣丹斯电影节上推出了几部电影and you finally got to meet Rober Redford.I have not me

You got really nervous,didn't you get really nervous when,because you have done a few movies at sun dance.

你是不是会非常紧张 因为你在圣丹斯电影节上推出了几部电影

and you finally got to meet Rober Redford.I have not met Robert Redford.

然后你终于见到了罗伯特·雷德福 我从没见过罗伯特·雷德福

I think he would be the most amazing guy to meet.

我觉得能见到他一定很棒

You got a chance to meet him and shake his hand and you're sort of like you melted down momentarily.

你有机会见到他 和他握手 你好像短暂当机了

weren't you really nervous when you met him?

你见他时很紧张吗

Yeah,we were just about to premiere "Clouds of Sils Maria?"at sun dance,just nervous about that.

是的 我们正准备参加《锡尔斯玛利亚》在圣丹斯的首映 我对此很紧张

Any time you have a little movie,you want to champion it and I was definitely nervous.

任何时候你拍了小成本电影 你都很支持它 所以我很紧张

很有趣的角色

I think we are talking about the moments I'm nervous,they are so rare,obviously so few and far between.we might as well mention them on TV.

我认为我们之所以谈论我紧张的这些瞬间 是因为显然这种情况很少 偶尔发生一次 所以还不如在电视上聊聊

He was straight up like,hey,how are you doing?I was like an idiot I feel like I'm going to my pants.

他直接就说 你好吗 我像个傻瓜一样说 我觉得我要拉裤了

He was like good.That's how you should feel.I was like,bye.

他说很好 你就该有这种感觉 我说再见

It must be horrible to be Robert Redford.Everyone is saying that to you all the time.

当罗伯特·雷德福一定很糟糕 因为经常有人对你说这种话

Super size the fries,please.I want to my pants,please.Not my most eloquent moment.

请来一包特大包薯条 我想拉裤 拜托 不是我最好的瞬间

Let's talk about "Clouds of Sils Maria".You play the assistant to a very famous actress.

我们来谈谈《锡尔斯玛利亚》 你扮演了一位知名女演员的助理

This is an interesting role for you to play.You're her assistant.She is played by Juliet Binoche.

这对你来说是一个很有趣的角色 你是她的助理 女演员的扮演者是朱丽叶·比若什

And you're very good at,you're there to take care of her.

你非常擅长 你是照顾她的那个人

词汇解析

1、obviously

(用于陈述认为听者已经知道的事)显然地,无疑地

Obviously, they've had sponsorship from some big companies.

很显然,他们已经得到某些大公司的赞助。

There are obviously exceptions to this.

这其中无疑存在特例。

明显地;显而易见地

They obviously appreciate you very much.

他们显然对你十分感激。

She's so obviously cleverer and prettier than I am.

她明显要比我聪明、漂亮得多。

2、definite

明确的;确定的

It's too soon to give a definite answer.

要给出一个明确的答复,现在还为时过早。

Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things.

女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。

(证据或信息)确凿的,确切的

We didn't have any definite proof.

我们没有任何确实的证据。

If you have any definite news of my husband, please let me know.

如果有我丈夫的确切消息,请一定告诉我。

清楚的;明显的;无疑的

There has already been a definite improvement.

已经有了显著的改进。

That's a very definite possibility.

那是很有可能的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30264.html

为您推荐