您的位置 首页 英语阅读

久违的寂静

The NFL,this is historic,the NFL has hired its first full time female referee.Female referee.美国橄榄球联盟 这很有历史性 美国橄榄球联盟雇佣了首位全职女性裁判 女性裁判Yeah,it should work out great because if there are two

The NFL,this is historic,the NFL has hired its first full time female referee.Female referee.

美国橄榄球联盟 这很有历史性 美国橄榄球联盟雇佣了首位全职女性裁判 女性裁判

Yeah,it should work out great because if there are two tings that NFL players respect,it's authority and women.Yeah,very good.I foresee no problems.

结果一定会很好的 要说美国橄榄球联盟的球员尊重什么 那就是权威和女性了 是啊 我觉得毫无问题

There are now reports that by next year,next year Los Angeles could have two professional football teams.Two professional football teams,yeah.

有报道称 到明年 洛杉矶可能就有两支职业橄榄球队了 两支职业橄榄球对

It will be just like that time,we had more than one professional basketball team.

肯定就是那次 我们有不止一支职业篮球球队一样

I can't believe we chose that as the closing joke.

我们居然把这个作为独白的最后一个段子

True story.True story.That's a true story.True story.

真的啊 真的 完全是真的 真的

久违的寂静

Backstage I'm like,is that the closing joke?Everyone was like that's going to kill.

我在后台说 就用这个段子结束吗 大家都说 观众肯定喜欢的

People are so mad at the lakers,they will go crazy.They're going to love that!

大家都特别生湖人的气 他们肯定会乐疯的 他们会喜欢的

really?Oh yeah,get out there you red-haired fool.Come on.Nothing.

是吗 是啊 去吧 你个红发的蠢货 去吧 毫无反应

That's the kind of quiet I haven't heard in a long time after that joke.I can hear Andy's heartbeat.

那个段子之后我听到了久违的寂静 我可以听到安迪的心跳

What else is going on?Easter has come and gone,of course,which means a lot of you are now throwing away your unwanted Easter candy.

还有什么 复活节过去了 所以你们很多人在丢掉多余的复活节糖果

We all do that.You get Easter candy.Some of it is good.some of you weed out.Too much,toss it.

我们都这样 大家会收到复活节糖果 有些很好 有些你就扔掉 太多了 丢掉

But before you toss it all out,there's an important message you need to see.

但在你丢掉之前 你要看一则重要的信息

词汇解析

1、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

计算出,解出(数学题答案)

It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.

清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。

When asked what a 40.35 pounds meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.

问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30271.html

为您推荐