您的位置 首页 英语阅读

被迫进喜剧界

It's a memory that I just had actually.My brother who just reminded me that my two front teeth didn't fall out until I was fifth grade.实际上我最近回想起一件事 我住在芝加哥的兄弟提醒我 我的两颗门牙直到五年级才掉A

It's a memory that I just had actually.My brother who just reminded me that my two front teeth didn't fall out until I was fifth grade.

实际上我最近回想起一件事 我住在芝加哥的兄弟提醒我 我的两颗门牙直到五年级才掉

And this is cool because at the same time,I got my period.

这很搞笑 因为在同一时段 我初潮了

So,yes.So I was just like this jack O'lantern with tits.

所以 是的 所以我就像长着胸部的万圣节南瓜头一样

And my mom,I had oen of those really cool moms that told you,You don't have to shave above the knee.

而我妈妈非常酷 她告诉我 你不用刮膝盖以上的毛

So I was just like a werewolf from here,Kristoffer Robin pants.This is horrible.That's what happen,yeah.

所以我这里就跟狼人似的 就像一条克里斯托弗·罗宾的毛短裤 实在太糟糕了 就是这样 对

Kristoffer Robin pants of hair.Of hair.Oh my god.

克里斯托弗·罗宾的毛短裤 毛短裤 天呐

被迫进喜剧界

It was like I better get some charisma really quick.

我最好赶紧恢复女人魅力

We're all fored into comedy for different reasons.Never good.Never good.

我们都是因为不同原因被迫进喜剧界的 从没好事 从没好事

You were hosting the 2015 MTV movie awards.That's is this weekend,sunday.Sunday.

你将主持2015年MTV电影颁奖礼 在这周末 星期天 星期天

I hosted that thing last year.It is different than all of the other awards shows.

我去年主持了这个颁奖礼 它跟其他颁奖礼都不一样

It is?they asked me.They said they wanted to make it funny again.Oh,no.

是吗 他们问我了 他们让我给这个颁奖礼带回幽默感 哦不

but any advice?I've never done this.What I found was different about it is you go out,other awards shows you come out and it's very,people in tuxes.Right

你有什么建议吗 我从没做过这种事 我觉得很不同的是 当你出场以后 在其它颁奖礼 下面的人都穿着燕尾服 没错

That show you come out and there is all this sugar energy.I remember looking into the audience and the first person and I'm not making this up sitting in the audience that I made eye contact with was a grumpy cat.

但在那个颁奖礼 你出来后下面五颜六色的 我还记得我在观众席看到的第一个观众 我没有瞎编 第一个和我目光接触的观众是不爽猫

词汇解析

1、remind

使想起;使记起;提醒

So she simply welcomed him and reminded him of the last time they had met.

于是她只是对他表示欢迎,并且提醒说他们上次见过面。

I had to remind myself that being confident is not the same as being perfect!

我得提醒自己表现得自信和表现得完美并不是一回事!

提醒(某人做某事);使想起(做某事)

Can you remind me to buy a bottle of Martini?

你能提醒我买一瓶马提尼酒吗?

The note was to remind him about something he had to explain to one of his students.

这张字条是要提醒他得向他的一个学生解释某件事情。

(因为相似)使联想到

She reminds me of the wife of the pilot who used to work for you.

她让我想到过去为你工作的飞行员的妻子。

This reminds me of Christmas parties.

这让我想起圣诞聚会。

2、come out

(书或光盘)出版,发行

The book comes out this week.

这本书本周出版。

Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.

克里斯汀·史莱特有一部新片下月发行,他在片中扮演一个治安维持会成员。

(事实)暴露,披露,显露

The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.

真相开始逐渐浮出水面。

It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.

她暗中给爱尔兰共和军提供了大笔资助的事情即将曝光。

结果是;到头来

In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well.

在美国近代史上这一小段阴暗时期,很少有人能有好的结果。

So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list.

那么,是什么造就了美满的婚姻呢?结果表明忠诚是第一位的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30281.html

为您推荐