This is like a very classic childhood recipe for me and many.
这是经典儿童食谱 我和很多人都喜欢
You fill these little crescent rolls with fun ingredients.
你用有趣的材料填满这些新月卷
I chose sweet ingredients for myself figuring you were like a little bit saltier.
我给自己选了甜的东西 我想你也许喜欢咸的
saltier,I like say savory,yeah.savory roll.what are you putting in yours?
我喜欢咸的 咸卷饼 你要放什么
I am going to put Hershey kisses in mine.I have a classic approach to this Hershey kiss roll.
我要在我的里面放好时之吻 我很喜欢好时之吻
It's all about the melted chocolate go in the center for me.
中间融化了的巧克力
For you,I brought everything from maple syrup to peanut but to bacon.
至于你 我带来了很多东西 从枫糖浆到花生到培根
Yeah,I'm doing these,these right here are Frito-Lays.I'm putting those on,
这些是菲多利薯片 我要放这些
and I'm putting some,what is this right here?
我还要放一些 这是什么
Those are some like cheddar popcorn dip.Cheddar popcorn.
那些是切达爆米花 切达爆米花
You're going a little overboard.These are just raw sausages I'm putting on mine.
你加得太多了 我加的是生香肠
You can't have enough sausage.What inspired the raw sausage to go into yours?
香肠吃再多都不为过 你为什么想加生香肠呢
Let's get crazy here.Ok,fair enough.Mine looks like an accident.I don't know what happened to mine.
咱们疯狂一把吧 好吧 我的像一场事故 我不知道我的怎么了
You take your crescent rolls,you roll them up to keep the fun ingredients inside and you pop them into a bunt pan.
你卷起新月卷 包住这些有趣的原料 卷成圆形
I love you trying to roll up mine.
我喜欢你努力卷我的食物的样子
词汇解析
1、approach
靠近;接近;走近
He didn't approach the front door at once.
他没有马上走向前门。
When I approached, they grew silent.
当我走近时,他们就不说话了。
与…接洽;找…商量
When Chappel approached me about the job, my first reaction was of disbelief.
当查普尔为这份工作找我商量时,我的第一反应是不相信。
He approached me to create and design the restaurant.
他请我建造并设计该饭店。
探讨;处理;对待
The Bank has approached the issue in a practical way.
银行已经实际解决了这个问题。
Employers are interested in how you approach problems.
雇主们对你如何处理问题感兴趣。
2、inspire
激励;鼓舞;驱使
These herbs will inspire you to try out all sorts of exotic-flavoured dishes!
这些香草会激发你去品尝各种异国风味的菜肴!
Our challenge is to motivate those voters and inspire them to join our cause.
我们面临的挑战是如何调动那些选民的积极性并鼓励他们加入我们的事业。
作为…的为灵感来源;是…的原型
The book was inspired by a real person, namely Tamara de Treaux.
那本书的灵感源于一个真实人物,即塔玛拉·德特罗。
a political murder inspired by the same nationalist conflicts now wrecking the country.
正是由正在毁掉该国的民族主义冲突激发的一起政治谋杀
启发;使产生灵感和热情
Jimi Hendrix inspired a generation of guitarists.
吉米·亨德里克斯启发了整整一代吉他演奏者。