您的位置 首页 英语阅读

小成本电影

You know what's hard to believe,it's hard to believe,It's the 20th anniversary of the movie Friday,20th anniversary.你知道吗 很难相信 今年是《星期五》上映二十周年 二十周年It still feels like it was eight year

You know what's hard to believe,it's hard to believe,It's the 20th anniversary of the movie "Friday",20th anniversary.

你知道吗 很难相信 今年是《星期五》上映二十周年 二十周年

It still feels like it was eight years ago.Really does.Seems like we smoked that yesterday.

依然感觉像是八年前的事 真的 好像是昨天才嗨过

Yeah,"Friday" ,you know,is like one of those little movies that just,we did it.

是的 《星期五》就是那种小成本电影 我们拍完以后心想

We was like Yo,the cool people are going to like this movie and everybody else aren't going to understand it.

那些潮人肯定会喜欢这部电影 其他人则不会理解

But so many cool people in the world,cause everybody loved the movie,so it's pretty cool.

但是全世界潮人真多 因为每个人都喜欢这部电影 挺酷的

It's interesting,it become now a cult classic.It got so many fans,you guys are going to have a big screening,is it on Monday?

很有趣 这部电影现在成了邪典电影 有很多粉丝 你们将在大银幕重映 是在周一吗

Yeah,Monday,you know,which is 4/20,which is the,the day.

是的 周一 也就是4月20日 大日子

小成本电影

We're going to have a screening Friday.And it's cool,you know what I mean.

我们将重映《星期五》 挺酷的 你们懂我的意思

The fans,they know the movie so well that they yell out,it's like rocky horror.

粉丝对电影很熟悉 他们会叫出台词 就像《洛基恐怖秀》一样

They yell out at certain parts.you know,they know the lines.

他们会在某些部分叫出台词 他们知道台词

They chant at certain parts of the movie,they are certain parts of the movie that have become part of like,you know,just American speech.

他们在电影的某些部分会吟唱 电影的某些部分已经变成了美国语言文化的一部分

I mean,Boss Felicia right now,that is the phrase to get anybody out your face that's saying something stupid,bye,Felicia.

“再见 费利西亚”现在是专门用来赶走那些在你面前犯傻的人的话 再见 费利西亚

It's got to craze.You realize you said that to me,you said that 10 times.

这句话非常火 你知道你对我说过十次这话吧

I never knew what you were talking about.But now I get it.

我一直不知道你是什么意思 但是现在我懂了

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

2、realize

认识到;意识到;了解

As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.

我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。

People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.

人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。

(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生

Straightaway our worst fears were realised.

我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。

Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.

那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。

发挥,实现(潜力)

The support systems to enable women to realize their potential at work are seriously inadequate.

使妇女在工作中发挥潜力的支持体系严重不足。

I think probably that the laser has not realised the potential that was expected of it in that domain.

我想可能激光在那个领域并没有充分发挥其潜力。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30297.html

为您推荐