Well,I've always exercised.The whole secret is you got keep moving.Keep moving.
我一直锻炼 诀窍在于 你不能停下 不能停下
The publisher asked me to write a book about being old.I said it's very simple,keep moving.
出版商让我写一本身为老年人的书 我说这很简单 不停地动弹
Did you work out them,You worked out through every stage?Right.
你在人生的每个阶段都会健身 对
My motivation changed over the years.
多年来 我的动机一直在变
In my 30's,I worked out to look good.I my fifties,I did it to stay fit.
30岁时 我健身是为了有型 50岁时是为了保持健康
In my 70's I did it to stay ambulatory.Now I do it to avoid assisted living.
70岁时是为了无需卧床 而现在是为了生活自理
But it's very important.Anybody who's getting up there,keep moving.
但这很重要 所有在变老的人都要不停地运动
You know,what amazing to me is that I've always thought you had one of the best faces in the business.
你知道让我吃惊的是 我一直认为 你是演艺圈中最英俊的男演员之一
Just such a great comedic face and so alive.Then I'm told at a point in your career you were told you should get worked on,is that right?
你有一张喜剧面孔 十分生动 我听说在你的职业生涯中 有人告诉你去整容 是吗
I went to England to do "Chitty,chitty bang-bang".On the first day of the set I see the director motioning to the makeup guy
我当时去英国出演《飞天万能车》 当我第一天到片场的时候 导演对化妆师提过
and I overheard him say what are you going to do about the hooter?Oh,that's the hooter.
我不小心听到 你打算怎么处理那个痞子 那就是痞子
Hooter,the meaning changed over time.That's right.Back then,I heard him say,I'm not a plastic surgeon.
痞子 多年来词义发生了变化 对 当时我听到他说 不又不是整形医师
Years later I went to a guy and I said could you take this mole off my nose?
几年后我找到一位医生 我问 你能去掉我鼻子上的这颗痣吗
He said you're established,you can't change it now.So I'm now stuck with it.
他说你已经定型了 除不掉了 我现在要留一辈子了
词汇解析
1、exercise
运用;行使
They are merely exercising their right to free speech.
他们只是在行使他们的言论自由权。
The powers delegated to me,the President said, will be exercised with due responsibility.
“赋予我的权力,”总统说,“我将尽责履行。”
活动;运动;锻炼
She exercises two or three times a week.
她每周锻炼两三次。
Never keep on exercising if you have even the slightest chest pain.
即使你只感到很轻微的胸部疼痛,也不要继续锻炼。
演习;操练
General Powell predicted that in the future it might even be possible to stage joint military exercises.
鲍威尔将军预测将来甚至可能举行联合军事演习。
The military truck was taking 14 men on exercise in a remote area of Norway.
那辆军用卡车正载着14名士兵到挪威的一个偏远地区进行操练。
2、take off
(飞机)起飞
We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.
我们终于在11点起飞,1:30 到达威尼斯。
(产品、活动、事业等)腾飞,突然成功
They need to expand the number of farmers who are involved if the scheme's going to really take off.
这个方案要想真正成功,他们就需要增加参与的农场主的人数。
In 1944, he met Edith Piaf, and his career took off.
1944 年,他结识了伊迪思·比阿夫,从此他的事业开始腾飞。
(突然)离开,走开,走掉
He took off at once and headed back to the motel.
他立刻离开,回到汽车旅馆。
He took himself off to Mexico.
他突然动身去了墨西哥。