您的位置 首页 英语阅读

试镜五次

Selfish,self-absorbed,I don't care.I want my gravy.说我自私或自恋都行 老子不在乎 我就想吃肉汁I can't believe we have talking about gravy for seven minutes.Let's see if we can make it 14.真不敢相信我们聊了七分

Selfish,self-absorbed,I don't care.I want my gravy.

说我自私或自恋都行 老子不在乎 我就想吃肉汁

I can't believe we have talking about gravy for seven minutes.Let's see if we can make it 14.

真不敢相信我们聊了七分钟的肉汁 看看我们能不能聊到14分钟

What about having a bucket around your neck like a horse?

像马一样在脖子上套个桶怎么样

A gravy bucket.It's filled with gravy,you eat the other food and in-between bites,you plunge your face into the bucket,I'm the gravy guy.

肉汁桶 装满肉汁 在吃其他东西的空当 你把脸埋进桶里 我这人喜欢肉汁

I'm so doing it.You're going to do that.I'll be at hardware store tomorrow.

我绝对要这么干 你一定要这么干 我明天就去五金店

You famously played Dr.Cox on "Scrubs" for nine years brilliantly.Thank you.

你因多年扮演《实习医生风云》中的考克斯医生而著名 谢谢

I can't believe that was a hard part for you to get.

真不敢相信 你拿到这个角色很不容易

试镜五次

When I went into audition for "Scrubs",in the margin of the script,it said we're looking for a John C.Mcginley type.

我去参加《实习医生风云》试镜的时候 在剧本的空白处写着 我们要找约翰·麦金雷那型的演员

And so I read it and I said,well this is a stone cold lock.

我看到之后 这下板上钉钉了

So I went into audition for Bill Lawrence,the creator of "Scrubs" and "Ground floor" what we're on now.

我去找比尔·劳伦斯试镜 《实习医生风云》和《爱情零距离》的编剧

I said,hi bill,I'm John C.Mcginley.I'm the type.And he said,well great,but you're still going to have to audition five time.

我说 你好 比尔 我是约翰·麦金雷 我就是你们要找的类型 他说 很好 但你还是要试镜五次

So I'll be damned if I didn't audition for that thing five times climbing the ladder of people who got the say in the casting process.

如果没有试过五次镜 闯过有权决定选角的主创人员的层层关卡 我会被诅咒的

And I finally got it.They got the John C.Mcginley type.

我最终得到了那个角色 他们找到了约翰·麦金雷那型的演员

It's written for you.It's like when I auditioned for the show "Conan".

那个角色就是为你而写的 就像是我为《柯南秀》试镜一样

词汇解析

1、process

过程;进程

There was total agreement to start the peace process as soon as possible.

全体一致同意尽快开始和平进程。

They decided to spread the building process over three years.

他们决定用3年时间建成。

(生物或化学的)变化过程

It occurs in elderly men, apparently as part of the ageing process.

这种情况出现在老年人当中,显然是衰老过程的一部分。

The regularity with which this occurs suggests that the process is genetically determined.

这种现象出现的规律性表明这个过程是由基因决定的。

加工;处理

fish which are processed by freezing, canning or smoking.

经过冷冻、罐装或熏制处理的鱼

The material will be processed into plastic pellets.

这些材料将会被加工成塑料小球。

2、finally

终于;总算

The word was finally given for us to get on board.

终于通知我们登乘了。

The food finally arrived at the end of last week and distribution began.

食品总算在上周末运到并开始分发。

(用于引出观点等)最后,最后要说的是

Finally, who needs the theatre?

最后要说的是,谁还需要剧院呢?

And finally, a word about the winner and runner-up.

最后,来谈一谈冠亚军。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30316.html

为您推荐