您的位置 首页 英语阅读

朱莉的大日子

I just did that to freak you out.I'm sorry.我就是想吓唬你们 抱歉了Welcome to tonight's show.I think we have a great show this evening.We'll see.欢迎来观看今晚的节目 今晚的节目真棒啊 走着瞧吧What's that te

I just did that to freak you out.I'm sorry.

我就是想吓唬你们 抱歉了

Welcome to tonight's show.I think we have a great show this evening.We'll see.

欢迎来观看今晚的节目 今晚的节目真棒啊 走着瞧吧

What's that terrible tone?Oh,I'm sorry.

什么口气啊 抱歉了

You're supposed to back me all the way out here.we will,we'll have a great show.

你应该绝对挺我的 说真的 节目肯定很棒

A lot of fun stuff.Excellent show tonight.Oh,yeah.

很多好玩的东西 今晚节目很棒 好耶

That was a waste of time.What if I started doing that up top?That's my new thing.

真是浪费时间 如果我一开场就那么做呢 这是我的新表演

朱莉的大日子

Lots to talk about.Big,big day for Angelina Jolie today.

很多话题可谈 今天是安吉丽娜·朱莉的大日子

Did you hear the news?Ok,that's what I'm here for.A woman over here went no,please tell me.

大家听说了吗 好吧 所以我来给你们说了 那边有个女士 没有呀 说吧

Today,Angelina jolie met with pope Francis at the Vatican.That's cool.

今天 安吉丽娜·朱莉在梵蒂冈觐见了弗兰西斯教皇 多酷啊

After she left,Pope Francis was overheard saying damn!He said that,his eyes came out.

她走之后 有人听到教皇说“美得冒泡啊” 他真这么说 眼睛都瞪出来了

His pope hat spun around and came back down.Came back down again.Fun.

教皇去嘚瑟了一圈 然后才回来 然后又回来了 好好玩

It's true,Angelina Jolie met with Pope Francis.Long story short,she adopted him.

真事哦 安吉丽娜·朱莉觐见了教皇 长话短说 她领养了他

Yeah,true.she had everything but a pope.Now she's all set.

真的哦 她什么样的孩子都有了 就差教皇了 这下全了

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。

2、come out

(书或光盘)出版,发行

The book comes out this week.

这本书本周出版。

Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.

克里斯汀·史莱特有一部新片下月发行,他在片中扮演一个治安维持会成员。

(事实)暴露,披露,显露

The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.

真相开始逐渐浮出水面。

It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.

她暗中给爱尔兰共和军提供了大笔资助的事情即将曝光。

结果是;到头来

In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well.

在美国近代史上这一小段阴暗时期,很少有人能有好的结果。

So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list.

那么,是什么造就了美满的婚姻呢?结果表明忠诚是第一位的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30325.html

为您推荐