That's weird,ok.So now you're in this movie and who is in it with you?Oprah Winfrey,yes.
真奇怪 好吧 你现在出演了这部电影 演员还有 奥普拉·温弗里 是啊
Did you mom,you know,did you take her on the set of "Selma"?Did she meet Oprah.
你带你妈妈去了《塞尔玛游行》的片场吗 她跟奥普拉见面了吗
I actually took my mother to Oprah's home,but I had to threaten her first.
实际上我带我妈妈去了奥普拉的家里 但我得先威胁她
I had to say mother,do not.I had to speak to her and say,If you embarrass me,don't ask any,don't say anything,don't ask anything.
我得说 妈妈 不要 我得咬牙切齿地说 如果你让我丢脸了 不要问任何 什么都不要说 什么都不要问
What would she say to Oprah that would be embarrassing?Seriously.
她跟奥普拉会说什么让你丢脸的话 说真的
she said to me,I wasn't going to say anything.I was only going to ask her what was going on with her and Steadman?
她跟我说 我什么都不打算说 我本来只打算问她 她和长期搭档斯特德曼之间是怎么回事
Mom.I say,don't ask her that.I was going to ask her if I could hang out with her and Gail.
妈 我说 别问她那个 我打算问她 我能不能跟她还有盖尔出去玩
No,you can't say that either.No,no.I had to keep her close to me.
不 那也不能问 不行的 我得让她一直待在我身边
You did get to socialize with Oprah,and you shot something with Oprah,right?
你们的确跟奥普拉去玩了 你跟奥普拉拍视频了 对吧
You been on my Instagram?Yeah,I've been on your Instagram.Yes,I've been on your Instagram.
你看了我的Instagram吗 是啊 我看了你的Instagram 是的 我看了你的Instagram
This is you and Oprah,what are you doing.You're cleaning up in the kitchen?
这是你和奥普拉 你们在干什么 你们在厨房里搞卫生吗
We are washing dishes.Is this after a party because it looks like you're having a lot of fun for cleaning.
我们在洗碗 这是在派对之后吗 因为看起来你们搞卫生搞得很开心
Well,here's what I will tell you.Oprah's lovely.she's everything you think she is.
我要告诉你这个 奥普拉很可爱 她跟你认为的一样好
However,she has a very heavy hand when it comes to pouring a drink.really? yeah.
但是 她倒酒的时候手很重 真的吗 是的
she likes a big strong drink? she gives you about 98% alcohol and then a DNA sample of a liquid.
她喜欢大杯的烈性酒 她给你倒98%的酒精 然后是混合酒的DNA样本
词汇解析
1、embarrass
使尴尬;使窘迫;使害羞
His clumsiness embarrassed him.
他因自己的笨拙而感到尴尬。
It embarrassed him that he had no idea of what was going on.
对所发生的事情一无所知,这让他很难堪。
使(公众人物、组织等)难堪;给…出难题
The Republicans are trying to embarrass the president by thwarting his economic program.
共和党人企图通过阻挠总统的经济计划使其难堪。
The Government has been embarrassed by the affair.
这件事给政府出了难题。
2、hang out
晾晒(洗好的衣物)
I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my washing out.
我担心自己没法把洗好的衣服晾出去。
闲逛,逗留
I often used to hang out in supermarkets.
我过去经常在超市里逛个没完。
We can just hang out and have a good time.
我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。