Let's talk about Cedric's barber battle.What is that about?
让我们聊聊《理发师之战》 讲的是什么
This is cool.This is a reality competition show,you know everywhere I go,babers always claim they're the best barber in the world.
这很酷 这是竞赛类真人秀 不管我去哪里 理发师总是自称自己是世界上最棒的理发师
Yes,very pround of what they,very pround of what they do.very competitive.
是啊 对自己做的事很 对自己做的事很骄傲 喜欢竞争
We created a show where each week three barbers compete,they do really high challenges they can design,sculptures,landscapes.
所以我们制作了一档节目 每周三个理发师比赛 他们进行高难度挑战 设计打理发型
We come up with all kinds of stuff and they win prizes,you know,I give them prizes,
我们想出了各种挑战 他们会获得奖品 我会给他们奖品
article in the big bargershop website,and 15,000 dollars cash every week we do this,man.
大型理发店网站上的文章 每周一万五美金的奖金
So it's been a lot of fun.you want to see it,really challenge it.
这很好玩 你们会想看的 很有挑战性
We did some,I had barbers do you guys.I heard about this.
我让理发师做出了你们的模样的发型 我听说过
I heard you got barbers really good to do a little something sepcial for me.Can we see that?Oh,my god,wow.
听说你让很棒的理发师做出我的模样的发型 能看看吗 天啊 瞧瞧
I don't know how to feel about that.That's scary.What are your eyes doing on that,Conan?
我不知道该作何感受 很吓人 你的眼睛怎么了 柯南
That's mean,I don't know,that's you on sarsaparilla.You had too many sarsaparillas.and you guys did another one.
这是你喝了沙示之后的样子 你喝了太多沙示 你们还做了一个
Let's see Andy.I think Andy,oh my God.That looks like his little bean thing from New York.
我们来看看安迪吧 我觉得安迪 天啊他看起来像是纽约的憨豆先生
Something weird about your forehead,Andy.I think that's more the shape of the guy's head.Blame the guy.Weird.
你的前额有点奇怪啊 安迪 我觉得是因为那个人的头型 怪那个人吧 真奇怪
"Cedric's barber battle"airs friday at 8:00 on the CW and "The soul Man"airs 10:30 on TV Land and you can see Cedric perform live across the country on the black and brown comedy get down tour.
《理发师大战》周五晚八点在CW台播出 《灵魂人物》周三十点半在TV Land台播出 你们可以在全国各地的黑棕喜剧俱乐部 看到塞德里克的巡演现场表演
Why have I not been invited on that one?
我为什么没被邀请啊
词汇解析
1、claim
声称;断言
He claimed that it was all a conspiracy against him.
他声称这一切都是一场针对他的阴谋。
A man claiming to be a journalist threatened to reveal details about her private life.
一个自称是记者的人威胁要公开有关她的私生活的细节。
声称(负有责任或享有功劳)
An underground organisation has claimed responsibility for the bomb explosion.
一个地下组织已经声称对这起炸弹爆炸事件负责。
He was too modest to claim the credit.
他太谦逊,不愿意邀功。
取得,获得,赢得(纪录、冠军或奖励)
Zhuang claimed the record in 54.64 seconds.
庄创下了54.64秒的纪录。
Steffi Graf claimed a fourth Wimbledon title in 1992.
施特菲·格拉芙于1992年第4次赢得温布尔登桂冠。
2、perform
做,执行,履行(尤指复杂的任务或行动)
We're looking for people of all ages who have performed outstanding acts of bravery, kindness or courage.
我们正在寻找那些见义勇为、乐于助人、勇气可嘉的人,年龄不限。
His council had had to perform miracles on a tiny budget.
他的委员会不得不以极少的预算去创造奇迹。
演出;表演;演奏
Gardiner has pursued relentlessly high standards in performing classical music.
加德纳一直不懈地追求古典音乐演奏的高水准。
This play was first performed in 411 BC.
该剧于公元前411年首演。