您的位置 首页 英语阅读

真的很沉迷

I have never,I swear to god,I never heard of a jazz video game.Really?我对天发誓 我从没听说过爵士乐电子游戏 真的吗I though every teenage boy had their jazz video games.Sounds like a punishment.我还以为每个青少年都有爵士

I have never,I swear to god,I never heard of a jazz video game.Really?

我对天发誓 我从没听说过爵士乐电子游戏 真的吗

I though every teenage boy had their jazz video games.Sounds like a punishment.

我还以为每个青少年都有爵士乐电子游戏 听起来像是惩罚

Well,you know,it was eye opening.The way it worked,you would just wander through the history of jazz.

那让我开阔眼界 游戏是这样的 你就漫游在爵士的历史里

You really didn't do anything.You were just a passive participant.

你什么都没做 你就是个被动的参与者

There's no game aspect of it?It's just wandering through jazz?

里面没有游戏的元素吗 你就漫游在爵士乐中吗

You're a jazz audience member.Like imagine call of duty but instead of storming barracks,you just like quietly listen to jellyroll Morton play.

你是爵士观众 想象一下《使命召唤》 但你不是冲进军营 而是安静地听着杰利·罗尔·莫顿演奏

So that I wanted become a musician.I got really into it.I used to wear a fedora.

然后我想成为音乐家 我真的很沉迷 我以前带着软呢帽

真的很沉迷

Oh,god,how old were you at the time?I was 14,It wasn't great.

天啊 你那时多大n 14岁 那可不棒

You're 14 year-old wearing a fedora trying to be a hipster jazz guy?

你14岁 带着软呢帽 想成为爵士乐音乐迷

Right,but I would dress up like a normal 14 year-old boy until my neck and then from the head up,

是啊 但我直到脖子的穿着打扮像是14岁的男孩 然后头以上

I wear the haberdashery of a old cool black guy,but then from here down,it just be like a bugle boy,ironically played trumpet.

我穿着老黑人的服饰 但是脖子以下只是个吹喇叭的男孩 这很讽刺 我吹的是小号

And one day I was walking along the street and a guy pulled up in the car next to me,

一天我在街上走着 一个人在我身边停了车

and he rolled down the window and I was wearing my fedora and he just quietly went,lose the hat and drove away.

摇下窗户 我带着软呢帽 他小声说 取下帽子 然后他就开走了

He saved your life.My guardian angel.

他救了你的命 我的守护天使

You went to a jazz camp then?Tha't right,I went to.Was that a summer camp?

那时候去了爵士乐营啊 是啊 我去过 那是夏令营吗

Yeah,it a summer camp for the unfortunate youths who decided jazz the center pieces of their lives.

是为那些不幸的年轻人开办的夏令营 他们决定了爵士乐是他们生活的中心部分

词汇解析

1、punishment

处罚;惩罚

a group which campaigns against the physical punishment of children.

一个反对体罚儿童的团体

I have no doubt that the man is guilty and that he deserves punishment.

我毫不怀疑此人是罪有应得。

处罚(或惩罚)方式

The government is proposing tougher punishments for officials convicted of corruption.

政府提议对已被定罪的贪污腐败官员实施更为严厉的惩罚。

The usual punishment is a fine.

通常处以罚款。

粗暴对待;虐待;糟蹋

Don't expect these types of boot to take the punishment that gardening will give them.

不要指望能穿着这类靴子去干园艺活儿,它们没那么耐穿耐磨。

2、dress up

装扮;打扮

You do not need to dress up for dinner.

你们不必特意盛装赴宴。

I just love the fun of dressing up in another era's clothing.

我就是喜欢穿另一个时代的衣服玩。

修饰;美化;粉饰

Politicians dress up their ruthless ambition as a pursuit of the public good.

政客们将他们的狼子野心美化成是谋求公共利益。

However you dress it up, a bank only exists to lend money.

无论你如何粉饰,银行就是为了放贷而生的。

给…打扮;给…装扮

Mother loved to dress me up.

妈妈喜欢打扮我。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30352.html

为您推荐