I had a feeling.I could tell by the look on your face.
我感觉到了 我从你脸上的表情看出来了
So I decide when I'm going to do is I will just turn the volume down and then I will go to sleep.
于是我决定调低声音 然后睡觉
So I press volume on the TV and I can see the little nozzle go to zero on the wall unit thing but I can still hear it.
于是我按了电视的音量键 我能看到壁橱电视上的小圆标变成了零 但是我还能听见
And I'm like what is going on?What the hell is happening?
我心想怎么回事 发生了什么
And then I remember that the night before,I had gone out to my backyard with a glass of wine and listened to the music.
然后我记起了前一晚 我拿着红酒去了后院 听了音乐
Then I realized for the last hour I had been blasting a porno out of my outdoor speakers.
然后我意识到了 过去的一小时里 我一直在我的户外音响上放毛片
I remember that day.all the way down into the San Fernando Valley.
我记得那天 传遍了整个圣费尔南多谷
This's one o'clockin the afternoon,mind you.
这是下午一点 提醒你们一下
Kids are riding bike around.People are walking their dogs.
孩子们在周围骑着自行车 人们在遛狗
It was terrible.I moved shortly thereafter.You had to.
太糟糕了 之后我很快就搬了 你不得不搬
Good God!All right.My apologies.That's why you won't get your picture taken with Tom?
天啊 好吧 我要道歉 这就是你不和托马斯·列农拍照的原因吗
oh,ok,that's why.All right.You never know what's going to happen.You never know.
对 好吧 这就是原因 好吧 你永远不知道会发生什么 你永远不知道
Let's take a break.Much more with Matthew Perry after this.Stick around.
我们休息一下 稍后继续采访马修·派瑞 别走开
We're back here with Matthew Perry.Now,you tweeted recently about going to the gym.
我们回来了 这是马修·派瑞 你最近发推说了去健身房的事
Are you a gym rat?Are you one of those guys that goes to the gym often?
你是个健身狂魔吗 你是那种经常去健身房的人吗
I'm not a gym rat.I went to the gym for the first time in a couple of years and I can't move.
我不是健身狂魔 我这几年来第一次去了健身房 然后我动不了
Right,right.I can't move.Really?I don't understand the gym.I don't understand the point of the gym.
对 对 我动不了 真的吗 我不了解健身房 我不知道健身房的意义
Weights to me seem like they're very heavy.
哑铃在我看来非常沉
词汇解析
1、realize
认识到;意识到;了解
As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.
我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。
People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.
人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。
(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生
Straightaway our worst fears were realised.
我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。
Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.
那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。
实现;实施;实行
Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.
将尝试和探索纺织技巧来把这些设计变为现实。
The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.
该书包罗万象、精彩纷呈的特质在舞台上得到了精彩再现。
2、blast
爆炸;炸毁;炸出;炸开
There is a risk that toxic chemicals might be blasted into the atmosphere.
爆炸后有毒化学物质可能会进入大气层。
a terrible accident in which his left arm was blasted off by some kind of a bomb.
他的左臂被某种炸弹炸飞的可怕事故
枪击;开枪射击
a son who blasted his father to death after a lifetime of bullying.
因从小到大一直被父亲虐待而开枪弑父的男子
Alan Barnett, 28, was blasted with a sawn-off shotgun in Oldham on Thursday.
28岁的艾伦·巴尼特于星期四在奥德姆被人用短管猎枪射杀。