您的位置 首页 英语阅读

安全是第一要务

Thank you.Thank you very much.I live in new york.I got gresh haircut.New york.谢谢 非常感谢 我住在纽约 刚剪了个头发 纽约Fresh haircut before the show,before I left.上节目前剪了个头发 我离开之前I said to the barber,somewh

Thank you.Thank you very much.I live in new york.I got gresh haircut.New york.

谢谢 非常感谢 我住在纽约 刚剪了个头发 纽约

Fresh haircut before the show,before I left.

上节目前剪了个头发 我离开之前

I said to the barber,somewhere between a new jersey wedding D.J and department of homeland security.

我跟理发师说 介于新泽西州婚礼DJ 和国土安全部官员的发型

I'll be honest with you.He nailed it.He did a great job.

我说实话 他搞定了他做得很好

So I want you to be entertained but I want you to feel safe.

我想让你们开心 也想让你们安全

Safety is my priority up here.

安全是我的第一要务

As a volunteer firefighter,I see a lot of things that are unsafe in society.

作为一个志愿消防队员 我在社会上看到了很多不安全的事

I see this father walking around with a baby in pouch attached to the front of his body,

我看着一位父亲走来走去 他的身前挂着一个育儿袋

安全是第一要务

which is so cocky.which says,look,I get women pregnant,I make them have the baby,then I wear the women as jewelry.

这太炫耀了 意思是 瞧 我让女人怀孕了 我让她生下孩子 我把孩子当首饰一样戴

I say sir,please remove the baby.That's not safe.I'm a volunteer firefighter.

我说先生 请放下孩子 这不安全 我是志愿消防队员

You know,he said to me,I'm an actual firefighter.why don't you get out of my face?

他对我说 我是个真正的消防队员 你别烦我了行吗

I said maybe you don't hear what I said,bro.volunteer firefighter.

我说也许你没听到我说的话 哥们 志愿消防队员

That means I could do your entire job in my spare time.Thank you.

那就是说我业余时间里 能做你的所有工作 谢谢

Then I stopped,dropped and rolled my way out of the conversation.

然后我停了下来 不再跟他继续交谈

Proving that I'm a volunteer firefighter.

证明我是个志愿消防队员

I fly a lot.I don't mind if it's first class on the plane.

我经常坐飞机 我不介意坐的是不是头等舱

I don't want to have to walk through it to get to my seat.I sit in zone three.

我不想走过头等舱 才能到达我的位置 因为我坐在第三区

And when I walk through first class,I see a lot of things that make me angry.

我走过头等舱时 我看到了很多 让我愤怒的事情

They have a lot of extra leg room.eating a five course meal.

他们的腿部空间大得多 吃着五道菜的正餐

Drinking mimosas.I'm not on the plane yet.That's disrespect.

喝着含羞草酒 我还没上飞机呢 这很不尊重

词汇解析

1、entertain

使快乐;给…以娱乐;使有兴趣

games and ideas to entertain children.

带给孩子们快乐的游戏和想法

They were entertained by top singers, dancers and celebrities.

顶级歌手、舞蹈演员和名人们给他们带来娱乐。

招待;款待

I don't like to entertain guests anymore.

我再也不想招待客人了。

You weren't allowed to entertain men in your rooms even with a chaperone.

即使你有监护人陪同,也不允许在房间里招待男性。

考虑,心存,怀有(主意、建议等)

I feel how foolish I am to entertain doubts.

我竟然心存怀疑,真是太愚蠢了。

I wouldn't entertain the idea of such an unsociable job.

我不会考虑从事这种不跟人打交道的工作。

2、pregnant

怀孕的;妊娠的

Lena got pregnant and married.

莉娜怀孕并结婚了。

Tina was pregnant with their first daughter.

蒂娜怀了他们的第一个女儿。

耐人寻味的;意味深长的;心照不宣的

There was a long, pregnant silence.

当时出现了长时间耐人寻味的沉默。

a deceptive peace, pregnant with invisible threats.

一种和平的假象,潜伏着许多无形的威胁

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30374.html

为您推荐