And there's a movie,called "13 inches or don't even show up"
有一部电影 叫做《要么13英寸 要么别出现》
And I don't know what that is in centimeters for the canadians,but that's a lot,that's a lot of penis.
我不知道那换算成加拿大的厘米是多少 但是那对老二来说很长了
I mean,that's a lot.No negotiation either.Like no,six inches but he owns a boat.Nothing like that.
我是说 那很长了 没得商量 比如说他只有6英寸 但他有一条船 不是那样的
I mean,like that's a lot.Let me put 13 inches in perspective,okay?
我是说 那很长 我来举个例子吧
If that penis was snow,it would close the school for a week.
如果丁丁长度是降雪量 学校一周都没法上课了
That's a lot.There we go.Slam!what do you think?
很长 瞧瞧 大满贯 你觉得呢
yeah,all right,all right.Okay.Are you happy now?I'm good.
好 好 好的 你现在满意了吗 还行
you just got me to high-five that terrific image.all right.
你刚让我为那幅超棒的图 击掌了 好吧
The movie "Train wreck",this is going to be a big movie.I can sense it.
《火车出轨》那部电影 会成为大片的 我能感受到
Ok,this is Amy Schumer.Amy Schumer is so funny,she is the best.
演员有艾米·舒默 艾米·舒默超搞笑 她最棒了
And it's her movie,with Judd Apatow,is the Director.And I have the smallest of small parts.
这是她的电影 贾德·阿帕图是导演 我扮演了一个小角色
Right,but sometimes those parts are small.
对 但有时候那些角色 很小
But sometimes those parts are cut out.Yeah.But what part do you play?
但有时那些角色被剪了 是啊 你扮演的是什么
I play,I guess you can say,a vagrant drug addict homeless man.and I showed up as myself.
我扮演的是 我想你能说是 一个无业吸毒者流浪汉 我扮演的就是自己
You know,I play like a street character that lives near amy.I'm kind of like,you know,her buddy.
我扮演的是艾米家附近的一个街头小混混 我是她的哥们
Great,let's take a look at this scene from "Train wreck" .
真棒 来看看《火车出轨》的片段
词汇解析
1、perspective
(尤指受到某种思想、经验影响的)思考方法,态度,观点,角度
He says the death of his father 18 months ago has given him a new perspective on life.
他说18个月前父亲的去世让他对人生有了新的认识。
two different perspectives on the nature of adolescent development.
对青少年成长发育特点的两种不同观点
正确 不正确地看待(或判断)
Remember to keep things in perspective.
记住要客观看待事物。
It helps to put their personal problems into perspective.
这有助于正确看待他们的个人问题。
2、show up
(使)清晰;(使)变得明显;(使)显现出来
You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years.
你可能患有某种 10 年或者 15 年都看不出什么症状来的怪病。
The orange tip shows up well against most backgrounds.
橙色的尖端在大多数背景下都很醒目。
使难堪;使尴尬;使丢脸
He wanted to teach her a lesson for showing him up in front of Leonov.
她在列昂诺夫面前让他难堪,他要教训她一通。
She kept saying I ought to try some, but I wasn't going to show myself up.
她一直说我应该尝一尝,但我可不想丢人。