您的位置 首页 英语阅读

跟谈恋爱一样

Thank you,everybody.How are you guys?That's good.Me too.谢谢各位 你们好吗 真好 我也是I am trying to decide whether I want to be single or in a relationship.我想决定我是想单身还是谈恋爱Now,when you're single,it

Thank you,everybody.How are you guys?That's good.Me too.

谢谢各位 你们好吗 真好 我也是

I am trying to decide whether I want to be single or in a relationship.

我想决定我是想单身还是谈恋爱

Now,when you're single,it's a lot like being unemployed.

当你单身的时候 就跟没工作差不多

you say you want a job,but really,you just want money.

你说你想要一份工作 但实际上 你只是想要钱

Because two weeks into the job you're like ah,that's right.

因为上了两个星期的班 你就会说 对

I hate working.Exactly the same in a relationship.

我讨厌工作 就跟谈恋爱一样

Two weeks in you're like ah,that's right.I hate people.

谈了两周恋爱 你就会说 对 我讨厌人们

But I'm really lucky because I have this voice in my head

但我真的很走运 因为我的头脑里有一个声音

which keeps me very accountable so if I see a beautiful woman in the street

让我很有责任心 如果我在大街上看到一个美女

跟谈恋爱一样

and I'm like ah,I would do anything to be with her,then the voice kicks in.It's' like really?

我想说 只要能跟她在一起 我愿意做任何事 脑海里的声音说 真的吗

What would you do? Would you go to the gym? Would you get a job? No,you wouldn't,would you?

你会做什么事 你会去健身房吗 你会找工作吗 你不会 对吧

See why you're not with her? Yeah,that's pretty clear.Than you,inner voice.

知道你为什么没跟她在一起了吗 对 很明显 谢谢你 头脑里的声音

I guess if the woman said listen,if you go to the gym and get a job,I will go out with you.

我想如果那个女人说 听着 如果你去健身房 找份工作 我就跟你约会

Then I'd probably work towards it,as a goal.But I just refuse to do it on speck.

那我也许就会以此为目标 但我拒绝冒险

I'm not walking around all fit with a great job just in case.

我不会身材很好 还有工作地到处瞎逛 仅仅是为了有备无患

词汇解析

1、account

(银行等的)账户

Some banks make it difficult to open an account.

一些银行把开户弄得很麻烦。

I had two accounts with Natwest, a savings account and a current account.

我在国民威斯敏斯特银行有两个账户,一个储蓄账户和一个活期存款账户。

(书面或口头的)记述,描述,陈述,报告

He gave a detailed account of what happened on the fateful night.

他详细描述了那个灾难性夜晚所发生的事。

According to police accounts, Mr and Mrs Hunt were found dead on the floor of their kitchen.

据警方称,亨特夫妇被发现死在家里厨房的地板上。

解释;说明

This basic utilitarian model gives a relatively unsophisticated account of human behaviour.

这个实用的基础模型较为简略地解释了人类的行为。

Science, on Weber's account, is an essentially value-free activity.

按照韦伯的说法,科学在本质上是一种价值无涉的活动。

2、go out

外出交际;外出娱乐

I'm going out tonight.

我今晚要出去玩。

It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.

这是个好时机,他们应该出去痛快地玩一玩。

与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱(或有性关系)

I once went out with a French man.

我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间。

They've only been going out for six weeks.

他们相恋才6周时间。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30384.html

为您推荐