您的位置 首页 英语阅读

soft vs. strong

A: What Can I get you?您需要点什么?B: I' ll have a Cosmo please.我要一杯卡兹莫酒。C: Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,

A: What Can I get you?

您需要点什么?

B: I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

C: Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

B: What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

soft vs. strong

C: It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

B: Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

C: You have to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B: Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

C: Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

B: That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

C: That' s the idea!

好主意!

dude n. 花花公子;纨绔子弟 vt. 打扮 vi. 打扮

Scotch adj. 苏格兰人的;苏格兰语的

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/30432.html

为您推荐