How do you think a friend or professor who knows you well would describe you?
你认为了解你的朋友或老师会怎样评价你?
They would say I'm a self-starter, highly motivated, energetic and goal-oriented,
他们可能会说,我是个做事主动、上进心强、精力旺盛、目标明确的人,
but also cooperative and a team player.
同时也乐于合作, 有团队精神。
I have good communication skills and get along well with other people.
他们还会说,我沟通能力强,能与他人和睦相处。
答疑解惑
这个问题基本上和“What are some of your strengths?”是一样的,只是用别人的话来证明自己的优点。
延伸阅读
My friend think I'm helpful and dependable, someone who keeps personal commitment and be depended on when they need help.
朋友们都认为我乐于助人而且可靠,是个信守约定、朋友有难时可以依靠的人。
My thesis advisor would say I'm intelligent, capable and highly motivated.
我的论文指导老师认为我聪明、有才能、有上进心。
In fact, in her recommendation letter, she said my thesis was thorough and outstanding and that I was one of the best students she had ever had.
事实上,他在我的推荐信中写道,我的论文写得全面细致、相当出色,我是她教过的最优秀的学生之一。
I'm adaptable and flexible.
我是个适应力强、 思维灵活的人。
I can call on my experience and apply it to the problem at hand.
我能够根据过去的经验来解决眼前的问题。
I'm a quick learner and can teach myself new skills or transfer my skills to new areas successfully.
我学习能力强, 经常自学各种新技能, 并将所掌握的技能成功地应用于新的领域中。
I always received good performance reviews from my superiors.
上司每次都将我的绩效考核分数打得很高。
They may say I'm persuasive, but I also have good listening skills.
我想,上司对我的评语应该是:有说服力,但也善于倾听他人意见。
面试必备
How would a friend describe you?
你的朋友会怎么评价你?
If I asked your friends to describe you, what do you think they would say?
如果我问你的朋友你是怎样的人,你认为他们会怎么回答?
If I were to ask one of your professors to describe you, what would he or she say?
如果我问你的大学老师你是怎样的 人,他/会如何回答?
How would your current boss describe you?
现在(或之前)的上司对你的评价如何?
How would your co-workers or subordinates describe you professionally?
你的同事或下属对你的职业精神评价如何?