您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样转乘火车

第一句:It is going in the opposite direction.这是向相反方向开的火车。A: Excuse me. Is this the right train for New York?打扰一下,这是去纽约的火车吗?B: No. It is going in the opposite direction.不,这是向相反方向开的火

第一句:It is going in the opposite direction.

这是向相反方向开的火车。

A: Excuse me. Is this the right train for New York?

打扰一下,这是去纽约的火车吗?

B: No. It is going in the opposite direction.

不,这是向相反方向开的火车。

怎样转乘火车

A: Oh, no! I have got on the wrong train. I have an important meeting to attend at 9:00.

噢,不!我上错火车了。9点钟我还有一个重要的会要开呢。

第二句:You can get off at the next stop and wait for a train bound for New York.

你可以在下一站下车,等候开向纽约方向的火车。

A: What shall I do?

我该怎么办呢?

B: You can get off at the next stop and wait for a train bound for New York.

你可以在下一站下车,等候开向纽约方向的火车。

A: I see.

我知道了。

背诵句型:

How soon will tbe train come, do you know?

你知道得等多久火车才会来?

But I think you can ask the clerk there after you get off.

你可以下车后向部儿的工作人员打听。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31130.html

为您推荐