第一句: I am Emily Smith, and on my right, my colleague, Anne Duncan, and on my left, Mary Green.
我是艾米莉·史密斯,我右边的是我的同事安妮·邓肯,左边是玛丽·格林。
A: OK, Mr. Wang. You may come in.
好了,王先生,你可以进来了。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: I am Emily Smith, and on my right, my colleague, Anne Duncan, and on my left, Mary Green.
我是艾米莉·史密斯,我右边的是我的同事安妮·邓肯,左边是玛丽·格林。
B: Nice to meet you, ladies.
女士们,很高兴见到你们。
第二句: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
A: Nice to meet you, too. Do please sit down.
我们也很高兴见到你。请坐吧。
B: Thank you. Good afternoon.
谢谢。下午好。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
B: I don't like the weather today. Cold and wet. Hope it will become clear as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷又潮湿, 真希望早点出太阳。
其他表达法:
I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning this postition.
我打电话只是想问一下你们已经决定这个职位的人选了吗?
We haven't made any decision yet.
我们还没有做任何决定。