第一句:I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思。
A: The boss is driving me crazy!
老板快要把我逼疯了。
B: Oh, what happened?
噢,怎么了?
A: She is really a nitpicker!
她太挑剔了。
B: I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思。
第二句:Why don't you sit down for a minute?
你为什么不坐下来歇会呢?
A: They say it's supposed to be easy!
他们说这应该是很容易的。
B: That's what I've heard. But as far as I'm concerned, it takes a genius to figure it.
我是这么听说的。可让我说只有天才才能弄清它是怎么回事。
A: Sure. Why don't you sit down for a minute? Why not enjoy a cup of coffee?
当然。你为什么不坐下来歇会呢?喝杯咖啡吧。
其他表达法:
Come on over to have a chat.
来聊聊吧。
Come and play with us.
来和我们一起玩吧。
有的公司规定一次性纸杯只能供客人使用。在公司开会时,经常可以看到客人一侧是清一色的纸杯,而公司职员这一侧是风格各异的瓷杯或玻璃杯,充分体现了主人的风格与爱好。