您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样邀请同事喝茶

第一句:I haven't seen you around for a few days.好几天没见到你了。A: How are you, Bill?你好吗,比尔?B: Not bad, and you?还行。你呢?A: Fine. I haven't seen you around for a few days.很好。好几天没见到你了。B: O

第一句:I haven't seen you around for a few days.

好几天没见到你了。

A: How are you, Bill?

你好吗,比尔?

B: Not bad, and you?

还行。你呢?

怎样邀请同事喝茶

A: Fine. I haven't seen you around for a few days.

很好。好几天没见到你了。

B: Oh, I was out sick most of last week. I'm still not completely over it. You'd better not get too close!

噢,上星期我大部分时间在休病假。到现在还没全好呢。你最好别靠我太近。

第二句:Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea?

来跟我一起喝杯热茶吧。

A: I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a cup of tea? It'll be good for you!

非常遗憾。来跟我一起喝杯热茶吧。对你康复有好处。

B: Sure, why not? I could use a rest.

好啊,何乐而不为呢?我可以借机休息一下。

A: That's great.

太好了。

其他表达法:

What's up? 近来怎么样?

How is it going? 一切还好吧?

很多人都觉得白领们大都喜欢下班后搞个聚餐或是找个酒吧、咖啡厅聊聊天,似乎特别在意搞些情调,

其实很大程度上是因为他们在工作时间根本没有机会闲聊或是与朋友们交流感情。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31234.html

为您推荐