您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样变更合同

第一句:An acceptance once given cannot be revoked unless the offer consents.除非要约人同意,承诺一经做出即不得撤回。A: If I want to modify the contract, what should I do?如果我想修改合同,我该怎么做?B: An acceptance on

第一句:An acceptance once given cannot be revoked unless the offer consents.

除非要约人同意,承诺一经做出即不得撤回。

A: If I want to modify the contract, what should I do?

如果我想修改合同,我该怎么做?

B: An acceptance once given cannot be revoked unless the offer consents.

除非要约人同意,承诺一经做出即不得撤回。

A: Yes.

是的。

怎样变更合同

第二句:I mean a contract may be modified if the parties reach a consensus through consultation.

我的意思是如果当事人协商一致即可以变更合同。

A: I mean a contract may be modified if the parties reach a consensus through consultation.

我的意思是如果当事人协商一致即可以变更合同。

B: So I should communicate with my partner.

那么我要和我的合作伙伴沟通一下。

A: Yes, of course.

是的,当然了。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

其他表达法:

Traditionally, firm referred to a partnership, as opposed to a company.

按惯例,firm是指合伙企业,与公司相对。

A transaction between two parties ought not to operate to the disadvantage of a third.

双方合约不约束第三人。

合伙协议应当载明的事项:入伙与退伙;合伙企业的解散与清算;违约责任;经营期限;合伙人争议的解决方式。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31239.html

为您推荐