您的位置 首页 英语阅读

不通过中间商直接往来的商号的佣金

怎样处理不通过中间商直接往来的商号的佣金第一句:We don't pay commission to firms dealing with us on a principal-to-principal basis.对于不通过中间商直接往来的商号,我方一概不付佣金。A: How do you deal with firms on a

怎样处理不通过中间商直接往来的商号的佣金

第一句:We don't pay commission to firms dealing with us on a principal-to-principal basis.

对于不通过中间商直接往来的商号,我方一概不付佣金。

A: How do you deal with firms on a principal-to-principal basis?

你方怎样处理不通过中间商直接往来的商号?

不通过中间商直接往来的商号的佣金

B: We don't pay commission to firms dealing with us on a principal-to-principal basis.

对于不通过中间商直接往来的商号,我方一概不付佣金。

A: That's reasonable.

这很合理。

第二句:We will grant you an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.

你方可以获得另外2%的佣金,以补偿你方受的额外风险。

A: We will try to protect our middlemen.

我方会努力保护我方中间商的利益。

B: Thank you. How about our additional risk?

谢谢。我方的额外风险怎么办?

A: We will grant you an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.

你方可以获得另外2%的佣金,以补偿你方受的额外风险。

B: You are always so nice.

您真是太好了。

其他表达法:

The commission has been increased to 5% in your favor.

贵方佣金已增至5%。

We'll get 0.5% more in commission for our effort.

经过努力,我方可以多得到0.5%的佣金。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31249.html

为您推荐