第一句:Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记住这不是最后的答复。
A: Thank you for your information.
感谢你方的信息。
B: Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记住这不是最后的答复。
A: What's your final //confirm/i/iation?
你们最后的确认是什么?
B: It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
第二句:So that's not our final //confirm/i/iation.
所以这不是我们的最后确认。
A: Can I have the list?
我可以看看这个列表吗?
B: such data is confidential. So that's not our final //confirm/i/iation.
这样的资料为机密资料。所以说不是我们的最后确认。
A: Oh, I know.
哦,我知道了。
其他表达法:
Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示你一个想法。
Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
参展商的现场展示。现在,很多参展商都采用歌舞表演,有奖问答和视频音频的展示方法。这是因为在静态条件下,并不能说明展品的全部性能,显示全部特征,需要借助其他材料或设备等手段来加以说明、强调及渲染。参展商需要注意参观者的现场指导,并准备一些小包装样品免费派发。