第一句:Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
A: It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
你如果能说慢点就好了。
B: I am sorry.
对不起。
A: It doesn't matter. Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
没关系。你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
第二句:We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要贵公司与技术相关的更专门的咨询。
A: It will help you understand the point I am trying to make.
这会帮助您了解我想表达的意思。
B: OK. Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
A: We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要贵公司与技术相关的更多专门的资讯。
B: No problem.
没问题。
其他表达法:
We cannot precede any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步了解。
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考虑。