第一句:What's your general impression, may I ask?
不知道您总体印象如何?
A: What's your general impression, may I ask?
不知道您总体印象如何?
B: Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.
确实很好,尤其是你们的MV型机器的速度。
A: That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.
那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好。两个月前刚投放市场。
第二句:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势。
A: The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势。
B: Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.
当然。就速度而言,目前没有那个厂家能和我们相比。
A: Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.
能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能,还有价格。
B: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.
好的。这是我们的销售目录和说明书。
其他表达法:
I have a deep impression on your production line.
我对你们的生产线印象深刻。
介绍情况应面向全体,避免冷落另一些客人。对方提出的问题,应区别情况慎做简明答复,不要不懂装懂,不要轻易表态,更不要随意许诺给客人礼品、产品、资料等,注意内外有别,遵守保密规定。