第一句:Put on the helmet, please.
请戴上安全帽。
A: Put on the helmet, please.
请戴上安全帽。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?
A: Well, not fully automated.
哦,不是全部自动的。
第二句:Do we need to put on the jackets too?
我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
A: Do we need to put on the jackets too?
我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
B: You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.
最好穿上,以免弄脏你的衣服。请留神脚下。
A: I see. How do you control the quality?
哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?
B: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。
其他表达法:
Let me give you this list of departments first.
我先给你这份各个部门的清单。
Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.
在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。
外商来本地区(单位)参观时,对本地区(单位)介绍应简明扼要、实事求是;内容要真实、材料要丰富、形式要灵活多样,既不夸大成绩,也不掩饰不足。