第一句:How large is the plant?
这个工厂有多大?
A: How large is the plant?
这个工厂有多大?
B: It covers an area of 80000 square meters.
面积有八万平方米。
A: It's much large than I expected.
比我想象的要大多了。
第二句:When was the plant set up?
什么时候建厂的?
A: When was the plant set up?
什么时候建厂的?
B: In the early 60s. We'll soon be celebrating the 50th anniversary.
六十年代初期。我们很快要庆祝建厂50周年了。
A: How many employees do you have in this plant?
这个工厂有多少员工?
B: 600. We're running on three shifts.
600人。我们是三班制。
其他表达法:
We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.
关于你们的酗酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。
We're interested in learning about your food-making and packaging process.
我们想向你们了解食品加工和包装过程。
作为索取资料、电话传真问询、浏览网页的必要补充步骤,参观工厂可以让客户最直接、最客观地了解生产方公司,对日后的贸易成功意义最大。