第一句:I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结账。
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生。我能为您做什么吗?
B: I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结账。
A: Your name and room number, please?
请问您的姓名和房间号码?
B: George White. Room 318.
乔治·怀特,318房间。
第二句:Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?
A: have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?
B: No. I haven't used any services.
没有。
A: Fine. This is your bill. Mr. White. Four nights at 90 dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 665 dollars.
好的。怀特先生,这是您的账单。4个晚上,每晚90美元,这是您的膳食费。总共是665美元。
其他表达法:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名。
Excuse me. We're leaving today. I'd like to pay our bills now.
劳驾。我们今天要离开了。我现在结账。
在酒店房间内打长途或市内电话、饮用冰箱内或吧台上的饮料、酒水等,都需要在离店前到酒店前台收银处付款。