您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样讨论索赔金额

第一句:We have decided to compensate your loss.我方已经决定赔偿贵方的损失。A: Hello, Mr. Smith.您好。史密斯先生。B: Hello, Mr. Wang.您好。王先生。A: I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim.我想知道贵方是否接

第一句:We have decided to compensate your loss.

我方已经决定赔偿贵方的损失。

A: Hello, Mr. Smith.

您好。史密斯先生。

B: Hello, Mr. Wang.

您好。王先生。

A: I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim.

我想知道贵方是否接受我方的索赔。

B: We have decided to compensate your loss.

我方已经决定赔偿贵方的损失。

怎样讨论索赔金额

第二句:We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your imspection fee.

我们将给贵方的账户打入760英镑,赔偿贵方不足的货物和检验费用。

A: How much do you want to pay us?

你们想付多少钱?

B: We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your imspection fee.

我们将给贵方的账户打入760英镑,赔偿贵方不足的货物和检验费用。

A: Do you think that's enough?

贵方认为这足够吗?

其他表达法:

We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

我们将汇2000英镑到你放账户中作为赔偿。

We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

我们愿意在下批货时给您18%的津贴,以补偿你方的损失。

按索赔原因分类:有进度索赔、质量索赔、费用索赔。

按索赔目的分类:有工期索赔和费用索赔。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31289.html

为您推荐