您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样最后确定合同

第一句:If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.如果贵方没有在合同规定的装船时间后10周内发货,我方有权取消合同

第一句:If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.

如果贵方没有在合同规定的装船时间后10周内发货,我方有权取消合同。

A: Mr. Black, how do you think about our contract?

布莱克先生,您认为我们的合同怎么样?

B: I'd like to replace this phrase with "after the date of delivery".

我想把这个短语换成“在发货日之后”。

怎样最后确定合同

A: Oh, that's OK.

噢,好的。

B: If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.

如果贵方没有在合同规定的装船时间后10周内发货,我方有权取消合同。

第二句:So I have no question now.

那么我方没问题了。

A: You have stressed the term many times. We have paid much attention to it.

贵方已经多次强调该条款了。我方已经很重视了。

B: Alright. Thank you for consideration.

好的。谢谢贵方的重视。

A: You are welcome.

不用谢。

B: So I have no question now.

那么我方没问题了。

其他表达法:

If you want to terminate the contract before its term is up, you should notify us of its cancellation six months before.

如果你方在条款履行前要终结和通天,贵方应该在六个月前告知我方并予以取消。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31293.html

为您推荐