您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样提出技术要求

第一句:The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.我们要求的技术应该是极其先进的。A: Do you have any special requirements?还有什么特殊需求吗?B: Yes. We have listed some.是的。我们列了一些。A: OK. What are they?

第一句:The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.

我们要求的技术应该是极其先进的。

A: Do you have any special requirements?

还有什么特殊需求吗?

B: Yes. We have listed some.

是的。我们列了一些。

怎样提出技术要求

A: OK. What are they?

好的。是什么?

B: The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.

我们要求的技术应该是极其先进的。

第二句:And it should be appropriate to China's needs.

应该适合中国的要求。

A: That's our working principle.

这是我们的工作原则。

B: And it should be appropriate to China's needs.

应该适合中国的要求。

A: That's a special one.

这一点很特殊。

其他表达法:

The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture's products to be competitive in the international market.

你们转让的技术应该能够使卖方的产品在国际市场更有竞争力。

The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.

我们进口的技术用以指导生产出口产品。

做好进口技术设备的检验,是关系到监督外商履行合同,维护国家权益,确保设备质量,及时安全投产的重要措施。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31302.html

为您推荐