您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样磋商装货问题

第一句:When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied.提货时我们发现货物被水打湿并且已经腐烂了。A: So what's wrong with our goods?我们的货物怎么了?B: When taking d

第一句:When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied.

提货时我们发现货物被水打湿并且已经腐烂了。

A: So what's wrong with our goods?

我们的货物怎么了?

B: When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied.

提货时我们发现货物被水打湿并且已经腐烂了。

怎样磋商装货问题

A: There must be something wrong with the delivery.

一定是运送过程出了问题。

B: You must compensate us for the loss.

贵方应赔偿我方的损失。

第二句:On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we have the right to claim.

根据合同第15条,我方有权要求索赔。

A: It seems that a negotiation is inevitable.

看来谈判是在所难免了。

B: On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we have the right to claim.

根据合同第15条,我方有权要求索赔。

A: We will go over the contract.

我们会重审合同的。

其他表达法:

应提供的单据,一般应提供进口货物到货通知单、进口货物报关单、合同、发票、提单/运单等。

We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

我方向你方索赔,弥补你方造成的损失。

According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

根据合同,你方有责任赔偿我方遭受的损失。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31304.html

为您推荐